View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 04:06 AM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

The dare was to use any dictionary you have available. And an alternative was provided of dictionary.com and I'm sure there's others. Yes, they'll provide different results, but I guess if you don't like the numbers from one you just start searching sites or other dictionaries until you find one with a lower number...

Well, I start my report with the last roll, what was at risk for me? What would be the punishment if I failed?
4 be my slave for 1 month
Having PM’d with Sam07 a number of times, I knew this could be a rather tough month if I don’t complete.

The rest of my rolls are as follows:
3- last name
Not going to put my last name out here, but will just say the total came to 732
2 Yes breaks
5 Wooden spoon / spatula
I’ll use the spoon
6 underwear at Knees ( add 20 spanks for every time it falls )
1 soap in your mouth ( no rinsing till you finish the dare )
After spanking
3 stand in corner near window facing the wall with your hands raised for the world to see
More on this as sam07 didn’t say how long so I asked for more detail

So that’s the basic setup.

Now my keyholder likes to watch me complete a lot of my dares, so he was there to watch. And extra motivation was any spank that he said wasn’t a hard spank would be repeated and would result with 5 from him at the end.

So my total count ended up being 892 spanks as I dropped my underwear 8 times. You try it, you are concentrating on beating your ass and bracing for the spank and forget to focus on making sure to pull your knees wide enough to keep from dropping your underwear!

And I was reminded 9 times I was not hitting hard enough. So when I was done, each of my cheeks was hit 45 times by my keyholder.

Then I was able to go stand in the corner. Well, I was little away from the corner as part of the after spanking was to be in view of the window, so I was against the wall but not quite the corner. And the dare didn’t state how long one had to stay there, so Sam07 PM’d me back after I asked and gave me the additional directions for 15 minutes after inserting a butt plug lubed with icyhot in my ass, clothes pins on each nipple, each ball and on my dick head (another reason my keyholder had to be present so my little cock could be out of the chastity device for that) and one more on my tongue. Then my hands went above my head.

As I wiggled my ass from the icyhot, I was told to stand still or I’ll be punished. So there I stood. With my hole stuffed and burning. Clothes pins. The worst was on my tongue as I also had to try to hold the soap still. I was drooling a lot at that point. I couldn’t tell the time and finally asked him if time was all most up. He said it was up about 15 minutes ago and laughed as I moved from the wall.

My keyholder was horny after that, but that’s a different story…

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote