View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 01:23 PM   #45
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Seems to be the day for tasks, huh?

I think you might escape this one yet simi!

Tell you what. I'll double my previous offer. Two days off if you go and vote for yourself to lose in the other thread.
Given that it looks like you are going to lose anyway, that's basically two free days.
Just for the humiliating act of voting for your own punishment. Easy, no?

And a more difficult option for you:

You are to gag yourself with piss soaked panties and a butt plug, tied in place with a scarf or something.
Then put a nice large dildo inside your pussy.
Then put a nice large dildo inside your ass.
...and a crotchrope to hold them in place.

Then tie your tits, wrap the rope around a couple of times. Tight enough to hold them in place awkwardly infront of you, but not too tight as to cut off circulation.

..and go to bed. Tied up, all three holes filled and the taste of your own piss in your mouth.

How much this is worth depends on how many nights you sleep this way, how entertaining I find the report, and a bit of chance. But it might just be enough to win your freedom...

What do you think?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote