Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 12:57 AM   #76
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 53

Chapter fifty three

Holly's POV

It was difficult. Very difficult to push through the rest of the afternoon as my bowels ran away with themselves. Every time I shifted my weight either a new stream of piss or shit came out or what was already in their squished into my backside even more. I felt disgusting and unclean, I just wanted to get out of it and soon before it leaked everywhere. Before I was having to clean the kitchen floor from all the shit that had fallen out. The nappy felt very heavy and I'm sure was dangling about 4 inches off me. There was a distinct bulge in the onesie as well so everyone knew what had happened. The others avoided coming near me if they could, and I couldn't blame them. Chances are I stunk.

I leaned against the work surface for a moment as a fresh wave of piss streamed out, the warmth filling my nappy, creating an even slushier mix that was coating me. However, on the bright side it was just piss rather than shit, hopefully the laxative had worn off. As I did so Mark came over. "You need to head upstairs to get sorted. Take this as well," he added handing me a couple of pieces of material. I nodded and waddled my way out the kitchen, my nerves jangling and my embarrassment at its highest so far since getting here. I knocked on James's door and it was flung open.

"Here she is," he said allowing me to step in. I sidestepped past, super aware of the bulging nappy. We were stood practically chest to chest in the corridor. He beckoned me to follow him further in. He'd moved the bed and on the floor he had put a white plastic sheet. I swallowed hard. "Place the outfit on the bed," he said gesturing to the cloth I was holding. I placed it down as instructed. He then made me stand in the middle of the plastic.

"Sit down," he said as he took a seat on the bed. I closed my eyes. I knew I was going to be humiliated but I wasn't prepared for it. "I said SIT DOWN!" he said waiting impatiently for me. My eyes still closed I lowered my body slowly to the ground. As my arse got lower it began to sink into the mess of my nappy. It made me want to retch in disgust as it squished all over my ass cheeks and coated my genitals. I kept my eyes closed, trying to compose myself. "Look at me slut," he demanded. My eyes flicked open and I stared at him. "How does it feel? Give a good enough explanation and maybe I'll be nice," he said.

I swallowed hard. "It feels disgusting. Like I've gone into a river and then sat in the muddy bank and sunk into it. The mixture is a watery sludge that is caking my skin making me feel uncomfortable," I said calmly, my voice wavering slightly giving away how much it was bothering me. 'I hate it,' I thought to myself.

"And?" he prompted.

I swallowed hard. "And I thank you master for punishing this slut for her misdemeanours," I said lying through gritted teeth.

He smirked. "You're very welcome slut," he said. "Now lets get you out of that onesie. But silly me, I've lost the key. I think it may be in my underwear," he said patting his jeans. I closed my eyes briefly and my mouth trembled slightly as the humiliation continued. He stood up and came towards me, kneeling in front of me. "So get your hand down there and find it," he said. I raised my right hand and slipped it past the waistband of his jeans, my fingers scratched the waistband of his pants but my hand trembled. I didn't want to do this. I couldn't. My brain however sense whatever was coming would be worse if I didn't do this and forced my hand to slither down and into the dark, dank depths of his pants. I scrabbled around trying to find it, my hand hitting his penis and balls countless times. I kneeled upwards so I could stretch my hand around the back of his pants so I was looking near his arse. It was warm and sticky within the confines of his pants and I felt disgusted. I couldn't find it.

"Oh silly me, its in my jeans pocket," he said digging it out while my hand was still wrapped around him and in the back of his pants. He grabbed my arm with his left hand and forced it to stay where it was while using his right hand he undid the lock. He then allowed me to take my hand out. "Stay there while I get baby out of her onesie," he said as he began to unzip the material and pull it off my shoulders and round to my knees. "Lean forwards so baby's chest and head are on the ground please," he said. I did as asked and then while using the ground as support he listed each of my legs and pulled the onesie off. I stayed where I was scared to move. "Oh wow. Baby has been really messy today. That is a very full nappy," he added. He grabbed the waistband and pulled it upwards towards my stomach pushing it further onto my arse and pushing shit out the top which slid down my stomach before dropping to the mat. This was followed by 20 hard spanks to my arse, pushing and squishing the shit into me.

"Let's get you changed," he said. He rolled me over so I was flat on my back and ripped the nappy off me. He did folded it up and put it in the bin. He then made me stand and walk with him to the bathroom again. "Hands and knees in the bath, chest and head towards the floor so I can get a good shot at this," he said. I did as asked and he turned the water on. Freezing water pelted me but I didn't care. The shit was washing off and down the drain. I was so relieved. I'm not sure how long we stayed like this but I was finally clean. He turned the water off. "Stay there," he said. I did revelling in how clean I felt. In a matter of moments he was back and pushed a butt plug into my arse. "I'm pretty sure the laxatives have worn off but let's just make sure seeing as you don't have underwear to catch it." At this I was allowed to stand up and shiver my way into his room where he'd got rid of the mat as well. He threw the material at me. "Get dressed."

I unfolded the material to find a rough hessian material that had been dyed a mustard yellow. It had one strap that went over my right should and there was a black woven, what looked like curtain tie, rope to go round my waist. I slipped it on. The tunic was so short it came about 2 inches below my pussy. I pulled it down as much as I could and then tied the rope around my waist. It was a traditional style roman slave dress, the only difference was this was much shorter than the short tunic a slave might have and it only had one strap. I stood in front of him, waiting to be dismissed. "It's missing something," he said picking up some scissors. I tensed as he cut two massive circle right where my breasts were before grabbing them and pulling them through the holes so that they tunic became a sort of layer against my skin with my chest outside. "Excellent, I'll see you soon," he said. I realised this was my chance to leave so I legged it back out the door and downstairs.

Back in the kitchen the others were also all dressed, but we all had very different coloured tunics on. Like me Olivia had a mustard yellow one on, the boys all had a dark brown and Lucy and Megan had a faded orange sort of colour. We gathered at the table to find out what it meant.

Mark stood glaring at us but smirked when he was my breasts hanging out of my tunic. "Alright you lazy lumps. You are wearing traditional roman slave wear. They are just slightly more modern. They are different colours depending on your roles this evening. Browns, your job is to ensure that all glasses are filled with wine at all times and all plates are filled with food. Three of you must remain upstairs serving if one of you needs to refill their platters of jugs. Spill anything and you probably won't like the consequences. Orange, likewise you are responsible for this as well but you may also be required to adjust or reposition a guests toga or body or give massages as requested. Yellow, you are as above but also responsible for entertainment and are the sole server of two of our most distinguished guests. Holly I reckon you can guess who you have," Mark said, the glee hearable in his voice, "Olivia you are serving Dr Williams from Havard University. Their wish is your command. Everything they says goes. At the end of the evening the guests will request what they want to see you do to entertain them. Do it without complaints. Now let's get the food out of the ovens and onto the serving trays. Quick smart." We all scattered.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote