View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 04:17 AM   #7
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpropel View Post
How tall are you?

Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?

Are you ticklish?

Do you like vanilla or chocolate?

What was your first job?

Whats your current Mobile phone model and do you like it?

Thanks for answering
Height: I'm around 6"1-6"2. In my uni graduation photo I was on the small side of the tall-person row.

Unusual fears: Kinda. Any loud noise I hear I immediately assume that a nuke has gone off, before I work out what the noise actually is.

Ticklish: Oh yeas, very much so. I have to say tickling is a hard limit whenever I meet anyone because it makes me panic and lash out. If I was tied up and tickled that would be just the worst thing. In fact, make that an unusual fear or phobia as well. Basically, if someone who tied me up did tickle me, as soon as I could I'd leave and never speak to them again.

Do I like vanilla or chocolate: Yes. Trying to give up chocolate (along with sugary drinks) however, so I'll lean towards vanilla.

My first job: My first, first job was as a paperboy. My first actual job was working in a factory. My first career move was to become a writer.

Mobile phone: I use a Motarolla, and yeah it's pretty good. Does the job I need it to do anyway.

No worries, thanks for asking!

I realise I have some profile rates and AMAs to ask on. I'll do that later tonight when I have more time. Thanks for the questions so far, and keep em coming

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote