View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
irish

Chapter 2
i wake to the sound of ciara in the shower. at this stage we still had enough gas to power the generator for a hot shower but we were getting very low and thought we should have been conserving it but i didn't have the heart to tell her. i went down stair as started cooking breakfast, powdered eggs and bacon, this too was running out and i knew we would soon have to leave the house in search of supplies.

Ciara now came down to the kitchen wearing a black tank top which was way to small for her ( the previous owner of this house must have had several daughters because there were plenty of clothes for my sis to wear but the daughters were smaller than my sister not that i minded ) the top showed a cute pink bra underneath and she was wearing very shot denim skirt, we sat and ate breakfast as normal.

it was that evening that i told her that we would have to go searching for supplies she was upset and scared by this so i went over and embraced her in a hug, her breasts squeezed against my chest and her leg rubbing against mine. with all the hugging her skirt had manage to ride up a bit just enough for me to notice her beautiful hairless pussy on full show. i guess when you are possible the last humans on earth underwear was the last concern on her mind and she might not have wanted to wear some strangers panties. her two tiny pussy lips enclosed what seemed to be an extremely tight pussy. i pretended not to notice and broke up the hug and went to the bathroom to allow my pulsating cock die down before she noticed it.

this night there was no howling or anything in fact the night was perfectly tranquil. but my sister came in saying she was scared again i wasn't so sure this time i couldn't see the fear i had seen in her deep piercing brown eyes that i had seen the night before and she stood perfectly still with no shaking. but tonight she was wearing a baggy t-shirt which as near hung below her tits as made no difference and a pair of blue female boxers which hung tight around her pussy showing off every detail in a beautiful camel toe.

again when she fell asleep, i pulled off my boxers and took out my penis and started gently tugging it gently then i heard a noise and looked over and there was my sister staring at my engorged cock with her pussy dripping. she said she knew i wanted her so she lay me down and slowly lowered he soaking vagina onto my cock. she was so unbelievably tight and wet, i rolled around leaving me on top and started to brutally pound her sweet vagina with my cock. when i realised i was getting close i embraced her in a deep kiss and pumped some more just at the edge of my climax i feel her vaginal wall pulsate in orgasm and she bursts out in a large moan and we both cum, shooting jets of hot sperm into her cunt.we lay in bed and fell asleep naked in each others arms

i wake up the next day and notice ciara not there and I'm wearing a t-shirt and boxers. i go to my sisters room and see her sound asleep in a pair of pink pjs.. i knew it was too good to be true i had dreamt the whole experience up

to be continued
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote