View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 08:26 PM   #13
TestingLimits

I did the dare, and I completed my orgasms as follows:

Through boxers or panties, make sure the fabric is well in between and not pushed aside.
This one wasn't too hard. I was already pretty aroused from a conversation with my girlfriend, so I got to work pretty quickly. It was easy to get close this way, but it was difficult to actually cum. I kept moving the boxers to try to make it work better, but I eventually managed to cum.

While it is covered in Vicks or Icy hot.
I did not have Icy Hot, but I did have Vicks. That was... something. It felt very cold, like there was a constant breeze on my crotch. It did make for decent lube, though, so it was over pretty quickly.

Humping a pillow.
This one was the same predicament as the first. I could edge, but it was hard to cum. I held the pillow in place and tried to rub it against me. I almost ran out of time, but I managed to do it.

Orgasm any way you want, tools, implements, what ever freaking way.
I kept it simple and did it the old-fashioned way, just my hand. It was hard pushing for a fourth one, but I managed it.

I think I might be done with these sorts of challenges for a week or so. XD That was a lot more than I normally do in a day, let alone within 30 minutes of each other.
TestingLimits is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TestingLimits for this post: