Thread: Fiction: Dave's big mistake.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 10:05 AM   #5
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Part 3:

It had felt like days since her last visit. Dave had actually started to look forward to her next visit just so he could have some peace of mind that he wasn't going to be just left to rot. His body had gone through the stage of aching and was now almost entirely numb. I need a beating. I need to feel alive.

His mind had stopped wandering. He was just going to accept his fate. He was tired. He'd tried screaming. He had screamed until his lungs emptied and his throat burned. No-one came. He'd struggled, but he'd worn his muscles too weak. He'd even tried praying: God, I know we haven't spoken much... God didn't answer him. It was dark, cold, and he was alone and powerless. He'd passed the point of being scared. He was ready for whatever.

His ears pricked. Footsteps. Clop. Clop. High heels again. She was coming. He straightened up. Maybe if he behaved things would get better. There were other noises too: boots. Heavy boots. Lots of boots. Male voices too. He could hear shouting but he couldn't make out what was being said. He heard a female shout. Then the noises got fainter. He heard a slam. All went quiet again, apart from one last pair of boots outside the door.

He felt a rush of air on his back as the door opened. He heard a sound which sounded like a man gagging.

"Jesus Fucking Christ". It was a deep voice. He heard the boots rush towards him. He saw a shadow look him up and down then disappear back behind him. His eyes stung when the light turned back on. The man appear back in front of him again. He was in a black and white uniform. The police! Oh, thank fuck, I'm saved. The policeman stared at him for a long while before speaking. Dave was covered in vomit. It was in his beard which had grown while he had been in the room. He was still stark naked.

"Well just take a look at you, poor guy." He took a deep breath, "bu you're safe now, we've got her." Dave almost wept as soon as he'd heard those words. He had been ready to give up, but now it was all over. He was untied and instantly flopped onto the floor. He was helped back to his feet.

"Come now, we'll get you showered here. That bitch isn't going to need it for a while." The policeman started to lead Dave out of his cell.

"She's going to jail?" His voice was coarse.

"Yeah, definitely. Unlawful imprisonment. She'd going away alright. She can't hurt you anymore." This time Dave did weep as he was being led to his shower; to his freedom.

The water felt warm, soothing. He'd spent half an hour showering, cleaning, trying to forget. It was over. The Officer had said he was going to get him some clean clothes in his size. He was quite young, definitely strong. He'd helped Dave to his feet easily. He heard a knock on the bathroom door so he stepped out of the shower and wrapped himself in a towel. He waled out of the girls en-suit and into her bedroom. There were two police officers now: the man form before and a woman with her back turned. There were some clothes folded neatly on the bed.

"How're you feeling Dave?" Asked the male Police Officer.

"Much better," he smiled wide, "thank you so much, I owe you everything."

"No you don't." His reply was cold. He looked at the floor then glanced at his partner. "Why don't you get dressed? We'll give you some privacy." The woman walked out of the room first, followed by him. Dave turned before the door had closed to grab the clothes.

He felt a sickening thud on the back of his head. Things went fuzzy, but he did not black out. Two strong hands grabbed his arms and started pulling him to the top of the bed. He felt something harsh, cold and metallic wrap around his left wrist. He couldn't make sense of it. He moaned unintelligibly. Then his right wrist. He managed to squeeze out a legible sound: what? His head cleared somewhat. Handcuffs, they were handcuffs. He felt his strength come back. He writhed his arms about. He couldn't budge away.

"No!" He tried screaming it again: "no!" Something tight wrapped around his left ankle, followed quickly by his right. He assessed his situation: he could see a bed head board, bed sheets and a lamp. "Oh for fuck sake" he said aloud, almost calmly.

He tried to budge. He got nothing. He felt a soft hand on his cheek, directing his head roughly towards where it wanted him to look. It was the female officer. It was the girl. She had taken her hat off and now she was unmistakable. She picked up a t-shirt from the pile. It was the Radiohead t-shirt. She smiled sweetly and wrapped it around his mouth, muffling his complaints. She picked up a belt and nonchalantly hit him on the back with it, incredibly hard. His screams were barely audible.

She was talking to someone. Not the other man, but to someone else.

"Yeah, he's here... No, he's not going anywhere," she chuckled, "yes, bring it up." He heard a 'beep', she'd been talking on the phone. "Now, officer, would you be so kind as to apply this to my bitch?"

"Or course Ma'am." He was working for her. The bastard!

He felt something wet on his arse. He felt a couple of fingers penetrate him and slip in and out effortlessly. He jolted with the feeling, then got hard. He hated that fucking erection. A hard slap on his ass followed.

"All yours, ma'am." The male officer left the bedroom. He called back: "I'll help him bring it up."

"Thanks sweetie." There was a pause of silence. Dave could feel her sadistic eyes staring into in, planning his next torture. He heard footsteps coming back up the stairs. She spoke again: "just here."

He heard some clanking of metallic objects. Some mumbling about 'assembly'. He heard plugs going in sockets. He was stiff with tension. He felt something in between his ass cheeks.

"This is designed to do exactly what I thought after that night when we first met" came the girls voice. "You remember what you did, yes?" Dave let out a groan. "That's right; and you know what those two words I thought were?"

There was a pause.

"Fuck you."

He heard a switch flick then something ram hard into his ass. It thrust in and out relentlessly. He'd never had anything in there before, let alone anything so big. It ached horribly. He felt cum being forced out of his cock. Fuck this erection.

There was a spot where the lube hadn't been applied properly. The friction burned him. He was sure he could feel blood. The thrusting was none stop.

"How does an hour of this sound?" Dave didn't respond. He was hit by the belt. "Answer me." He could only groan. She turned around.

"Boys, leave us. I think my bitch wants two hours of this." The men nodded and left. She turned and hit him again.

Two hours of this. He flinched as he was hit again. This is going to fucking hurt.

He was hit again, and again, and again, and again.

The girl laughed until her sides hurt.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Last edited by An_Jon; 04-26-2014 at 03:27 PM.
An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote