View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
moonmoon

When the news reached Annie, she couldn't believe it. Uncle Jordan, leave Aunt Maria? Annie went over to see Lucy only to learn she hadn't come out of her room in a week. Maria just put trays of food under the door. Annie tried knocking, but Lucy didn't answer.

Annie came back down the stairs. "She, didn't answer, did she?" Aunt Maria sighed. Aunt M was trying to write report cards (she was a teacher,) but she got tear smudges all over. Maria got up to get a glass of water, and dropped it. It shattered all over the floor with a smash that was so loud, Annnie thought people could hear it miles away. Auint Maria's lip trembled.
She started wailing. Tears gushed from her eyes. The mascara Annie had helped her put on this morning turned into black splotches on her cheeks.
Annie helped Aunt Maria sit down, trying to calmly clean up the glass all over the floor like nothing had happened. "She blames me!" bawled Maria,"I know she does! Luce thinks it's my fault he left, and she's probably right! She doesn't even like me any more!" Annie patted Aunt M's shoulder, feeling very uncomfortable. She started to panic. Annie wasn't good with crying people.

All this happened, and there were only two days left to finish the dare. The was a christmas party at the Larks, and every year, about half the party ends up sleeping with someone. Annie decided she would do it on that night, the last night before time was up. The day before the party, she heard a knock on her door. Annie opened the door to see Lucy, looking very uncomfortable. "I, um, am sorry about not talking to-" She was interrupted.

"CECE!" Annie practically screamed and enveloped Lucy in a huge hug. You wouldn't think it, but Annie is very strong, and Lucy felt like her bones would break. "Is this your revenge?"she croaked. Annie just laughed.

"Okay," Annie said once they were up inn her room. "As a penalty for not talking to me, I get to COMPLETELY make you over for the party!" Lucy grudgingly accepted.

Annie's mom was cooking dinner. "Mom!" Annie yelled, "come see Lucy!" Patty walked up the stairs. At the top was a beautiful girl she never would have thought was her neice. Gone was the tangled, frizzy, ponytails. In it's place was long shiny auburn hair.The huge black glasses were replaced with contacts, and the "cute, sweet" sweaters were thrown in Annie's trash can. now, there was a long sparkling violet dress, with brown sleeves that matched Lucy's eyes. "It looks great!" Patty said with enthusiasim. Annie grinned. "I even made her wear a bra!"

The next day, Annie and Lucy ate breakfast (Lucy had slept over at Annie's house, not wanting to face her mom.) Annie proclaimed,"Let's go get ready! We've got a party to go to, and a virginoty to lose!"

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote