View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #4
moonmoon

Default Chapter Two

Chapter Two!

Annie made a list of top ten guys in her school. David was practically married to his girlfriend they were together so much, so Annie crossed out his name.
Zack was kind of mean so his name was off too. Gradually, she got this:

1. Brett
2. Grey
3. Harry

Annie didn't like Harry's name, it reminded her too much of Harry Potter. He was marked off the list. Brett or Grey? Brett or Grey? She thought. Grey was really nice, but Brett played basketball. And Annie was a sucker for sporty boys. Brett, she decided. Now all she had to do was get some time alone with him.

Lucia was stepping outside the school. She surveyed everyone around her. None of them would want to sleep with her, but she didn't want them to, did she? This was all some stupid plot of Annie's. With Annie's flibbertigibbet mind, she should have forgotten the dare already. But now, it had become Annie's project. Annie decided she wouldn't rest till they were both not virgins.

Lucia opened the door to her home, head aching. It was just so loud on the bus. To add to her mental pain, some stupid boy sitting behind her kept grabbing her ponytail and yanking it.

"Mom?" Lucy called, worried. Her mom was very protective, and was usually waiting right beside the door to say hello to Lucy.

"Mom!" Lucy cried, running through the house. Her mother was not in her bedroom, not outside, suddenly, she heard a sound like a cat meowing. She followed it till she emerged in the kitchen to find her mother crying. "Mom!" Lucy said, running over to hug her, "What's wrong?"

Her mother looked at her with red eyes, and said, in an ashamed voice, "Read the letter."

Dear Maria,
I am sorry, but I must leave. I was going to wait until Lucia got to College, or until Penney(Lucy's sister) got to sixth grade. I just met a beautiful amazing woman, that just has more for me. I cannot stay with you any longer, I must be with her, not you. I just don't feel anything for you anymore.
Tell Lucy this doesn't have anything to do with her, and I love her and will still see her.

Your Husband

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote