Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:21 AM   #10
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

1) does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes it does, I love being seen and being naked outside is great because the surprise on peoples faces is great.

2) have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? All the time, hardly ever wear underwear these days.

3) have you ever flashed? Many, Many times. it is great fun.

4) have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Many times yes, no point flashing if no one sees it.

5) have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? I have walked naked at night and in the day, totally exposed.

6) have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes

7) have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes totally Naked.

8) have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes

9) have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? I have yes often and the thread with the results of what happened are posted on this site.

10) have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes I have, a lot of my friends have given me dares and people I meet also do.

11) have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Bus and car

12) have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No I can't drive yet.

13) have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes recieved and given in car and bus

14) have you ever tied yourself up outside? Not ties myself but have been tied

15) have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Not done it to myself

16) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I have and would let people tie me up outside.

17) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? I would yes I would not have a problem with that at all.

18) have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes Often

19) have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes Often

20) does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes, I would luv that alot it sounds mega sexy

21) did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Maybe go out later and get naked, luv being naked in the rain.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote