Thread: Fiction: Lexie's First Game
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 08:42 AM   #6
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 2

Hey everybody! I just want to thank Sydney_sub and Buttaholic for your kind comments on the first part! I wrote this part right after submitting the first so I hope you all like it! Any comments, questions, suggestions, etc., please feel free to let me know. I hope you enjoy part two!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part 2: Rounds Two and Three

“Alright, round two! Lexie! Truth or dare?” Zeke was happy to get the next round started. He loves to play truth or dare.

“I think I’m gonna pick a dare again,” Lexie was feeling brave.

“Hmm…I dare you to take off your shirt!” Zeke thought Lexie was hot and wanted to see her in her underwear. He stared at Lexie as she slowly took off her t-shirt to reveal a matching pink bra. From what he could see she had a cup size of B, but he could be wrong. Zeke realized how much he was staring and blushed, looking away.

“Like what you see?” Lexie smirked. She was starting to come out of her shell. I love this game! “Max, truth or dare?”

“I’m going to take a dare this time,”

Lexie though about it. After a bit, she finally said “I dare you to roll a die. Whatever the number you get is how many ice cubes I get to put in your underwear. You can’t take them out!” Lexie smirked.

“Oh damn. I wasn’t expecting that, all right, do you have a die?” Max asked her. He didn’t like to be cold. Lexie got up and walked to a different room. A minute later she came back with two dice and handed one to Max and put the other on the floor. Max rolled the die and got…a five. “Oh boy…okay go get the ice.” Lexie smirked and went to the kitchen and came back with five ice cubes in a cup.

“Okay, stand up!” She commanded. Max stood up and faced her. Lexie dropped three ice cubes down the back of his underwear and two down the front. Max sat down. “How does that feel?” Lexie giggled.

“It’s fucking cold. Jaxon, truth or dare?” Max asked, getting annoyed.

“I’m gonna go with truth again, if that’s okay,”

“What’s your biggest sexual fantasy?” Max asked him, hoping to embarrass him.

“My biggest fantasy is…being completely dominated. I want to be tied up and just…dominated. I want to lose all control,” Jaxon admitted to everybody after thinking about it. He looked away from everyone.

“Hey…I can make that happen,” Evelyn winked at Jaxon, hoping to cheer him up.

Jaxon smiled. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I’m going to take a dare again,”

“I dare you to sit on Max’s lap until your next turn,” Jaxon grinned.

Vanessa got up and walked over to Max. She plopped down on Max’s lap and looked at him. “This okay with you?” She smirked as Max blushed and nodded his head. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’m going to pick dare,”

“Hmm…I’m gonna give you a silly one. Stick your finger in your armpit and don’t move it until your next turn,” Max laughed as he watched her do it.

“You’re so weird sometimes,” Evelyn laughed at him. “Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’m gonna take a dare,”

“I dare you to roll a die. Whatever number you get is how many drops of hot sauce to put on your tongue!” Evelyn dare him.

“No way! I’m not doing that, I won’t,” Zeke refused. “I want a different dare,”

“Okay, okay, everyone come here,” Evelyn, while keeping her finger in her armpit, gestured for all but Zeke to go to a corner and discuss a new dare. After a minute or so Lexie walked away to the kitchen to grab something, and the rest went back over to Zeke. Vanessa plopped down onto Max's lap again. When Lexie came back, she was holding a bottle in her hand and set it down in the middle of the group. “Your new dare is to spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on you make out with for 30 seconds. That better?”

“Yeah, I’ll do that.” Zeke said as he grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. Shortly, it landed on Vanessa...and Max. "Who do I kiss?" He was confused since she was sitting on her lap.

"We'll be nice and let you pick that," Evelyn smirked.

"I pick Vanessa," He smiled at her and nervously went over to her. He secretly had a crush on her. “Somebody timing?” He asked, and turned back to Vanessa when Jaxon nodded. He kissed her and Jaxon started the timer. The kiss turned into a make out session and Zeke and Vanessa were getting into it when Jaxon called time. Blushing, Zeke pulled away and sat back down.

"That wasn't awkward at all, nope, not at all," Max said sarcastically, laughing.

“That was…awesome,” Zeke said without thinking. Embarrassed, he quickly moved the game along. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth this time,”

“What’s the farthest you’ve gone sexually, and did you like it?”

“I’ve given a blow job before. It was with my first and only boyfriend, who is now my ex. I guess I wasn’t very good at it thought, because he broke up with me the next day…but I did like doing it and I wouldn’t mind doing it again,” Evelyn admitted.

“Hey…he wasn’t the one for you,” Jaxon told her. “If he really liked you he wouldn’t want you just for sexual things. He would love you for you, I promise.

“Thanks Jaxon, that means a lot. Truth or dare?”

“I think I’ll take a dare this time,” Jaxon told her.

“I dare you lick both of Zeke's feet, from the heel to the toes!” Evelyn laughed at her dare. She wanted to get Jaxon to lose.

“You won’t make me lose that easy. Zeke, come here,” Jaxon moved to Zeke. He licked his left foot and licked it from the bottom to the top. “Not bad,” he laughed, and he did the same with his right foot, before moving back to his spot.

“You’re just lucky I showered before coming tonight,” Zeke laughed.

“Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Okay, what’s the weirdest place you’ve fallen asleep?” Jaxon asked.

“Uhm, I fell asleep on the toilet once. I think I was on there for two hours before I woke up. I was so tired,” Zeke laughed as he answered. “Max, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare. Give me your best shot,”

“Hmm, I dare you to…take off all but one piece of clothing. It’s time to step this game up!” Zeke dared.

“No problem. I can’t wait for the ladies to see my hot bod,” Max laughed. He took of his socks before standing up to take off his shirt, followed by his pants. That left him standing there in a pair of red boxers with a slight tent building up. He smirked and sat back down. “What do you think ladies?”

Vanessa, Lexie, and Evelyn all groaned. Lexie couldn’t help but stare though. She has never seen anybody in their underwear. I wonder what’s under there. I would love to see it…maybe touch it. Lexie blushed at her thoughts and looked away, but not before Max saw. He decided to keep it to himself.

“Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I want another dare. This game is getting exciting!”

“I dare you to bend over my lap and let me spank you for 30 seconds. You’ve been a bad girl,” Max winked.

“Uhm…” Vanessa was shocked. She debated for a second about whether to do it, shrugged, and stood up. She yelped when Max grabbed her quickly and pulled her over his lap. He let his dick push into her stomach. He hoped the game would go farther.

“Somebody start a timer,” He commanded as he put his hand on Vanessa’s ass. He rubbed it for a few seconds and then smacked it. It wasn’t too hard; he didn’t want to hurt her…yet. He rubbed her ass again for a few seconds and then spanked her harder. He repeated this process two more times, the last time hitting her as hard as he can. She yelped. He pushed her off his lap and smirked. “You’re such a bad girl,”

Vanessa blushed and walked back to her spot. She winced as she sat down and Max smirked at her. Vanessa was surprised at Max…he has never shown this side of him before. She was oddly turned on. “Lexie, truth or dare?” She asked. She wanted to change the subject.

“I’ll take a truth, please,”

“What was the best orgasm you’ve ever had?”

Lexie looked away, embarrassed. “I…I actually have never had an orgasm. I’ve never really wanted to,” Lexie admitted.

Everyone was shocked. “Damn Lexie, we need to make you cum. It feels amazing. Maybe I can help you out,” Jaxon offered.

“Uhm, no, that’s okay. Maybe later if a dare makes it happen…” Lexie was really embarrassed. Why are they all looking at me like that? It’s not that big of a deal! Wait…maybe it is…I don’t know. I’ve always wanted to, but never got around to do it. Maybe this game will help me cum…

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!

Last edited by DreamMistress96; 06-16-2017 at 09:55 PM.
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post: