View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #51
InterestedAlice

So my dice dare for the night turned out to be this one. Never really done much anal so lets see how this goes. Naked, check. Dildo, check. Ok lets do this

Roll: (1) 30 seconds
Ok sucking on my dildo for 30 seconds isn't bad at all.

Roll (2) Forcefully ram it in as far as it can go.
Doesn't sound like the best but I guess its over quick. Done it kinda hurt but its not that big so I managed it alright.

Roll: (4) 400 Slow, Moderate.
400 seems like alot but could have been worse. Finished it and it started feeling better but then kinda got dry and started to hurt. But 400 was alot. More lube great timing

Roll: (2) Lick it clean and all over, you have 5 mins.
Kinda tasted funny but I managed fine.

Roll: (3) On top humping down on it.
Well that will give my legs a workout I guess.

Roll: (4) 600 pumps - fast, moderate.
600 just a few more then last time My legs really stared to hurt basically doing squats over and over quickly. And the fact that a dildo was plungging into my butt didn't help either. 600 was crazy for me. I took like 4 breaks but managed.

Flip: (Tails) continue.
Lucky Me

Roll: (1) Take it out and suck it clean - No cumming.
Well that is annoying that I don't get to cum but whatever. Got it clean without much work, guess I am a clean girl

Overall a good dare but I'm just not that into anal but I like doing things I don't normally do. Thanks for the dare and I hope you guys like my post.
Known Limits: anything permanent, scat, and I wont send pictures to people I don't know/trust.
(will probably add more to all of them as time goes on)

My Sister Is Coming To Visit
InterestedAlice is offline   Reply With Quote