Thread: Is it safe?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #42
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by revealed View Post
Is giving yourself an enema with a shower head removed safe... Just wondering because of the force of the water that comes out, knowing when to stop etc
The short answer to this question is 'no'. There is a risk of damage due to the pressure, both in a direct 'point of contact' form and in a 'bursting your innards' form. (Mains water is often at a surprisingly high pressure and flow rate). It is unlikely tho, so as long as you don't go trying to stick a jet wash up there you should be alright. You can even get enema nozzles designed for such things. I would be happy to do it - as long as you are a little careful.

There is also a risk of cuts etc from the shower hose itself - they arn't exactly designed for internal use.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote