Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 11:14 AM   #102
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
can't wait for more... i'm masturbating right along with Rosy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazi3r View Post
I am only just now realizing that you have continued with this story. I thought you had abandoned it!

Such an amazing story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
That's the best review one can give on this site. Thanks!

And holy shit Frazi3r! You were the first comment! I abandoned this for quite awhile so it makes sense. I really want to finish something though so I will persist.

----------------

Rosy

"Would you like me to finger myself while we talk Master?" I asked James while we sat in the secluded corner of the canteen.

"I'll be ok for now." James replied motioning me across the table to sit next to him. I shimmied across and sat on the seat next to him, following his gestures to look at his phone. Looking over, his screen appeared to display a high up view of Anja taking a shower while fucking herself using an electric toothbrush. She appeared to be moaning but the video was muted.

"It's live." James said. I looked at him in disbelief. How did he manage all that in the few hours after I saw him in the morning.

"Really?"

"Yep."

My heart swelled and I couldn't control myself. I leaped onto James, my arms wrapping around his head, pulling him in closer. My lips locked with his and I kissed him passionately, his warm lips pushing back against mine. I held him for a good 10 seconds as my lips worked on massaging his. In that moment I felt absolute affection for James.

I finally let go and we broke apart. Opening my eyes for the first time, I saw James' genuine look of surprise and happiness.

"Thank you... master." I said with a smile.

"You're most welcome Rosy."

James

I sat in the boring lecture hall listening to some old guy talk about electronics. Rosy had since gone to class so I decided to check up on Anja.

Discretely, I switched to the livestream app and saw Anja sitting on the shower floor, her back leaning on the corner. She appeared to be sleeping but she had positioned herself in a way that her spread legs faced the camera head on. In between her spread legs, her electric toothbrush, sticking out of her pussy a few inches.

This is what got me to midnight. For the umpteenth time that day, I had to hide my boner. It wasn't the sight of Anja naked that got me going, I had seen plenty of that by this point. It was the willingness to be controlled that turned me on. Even in her sleep, she attempted to put on a good show.

This was the control I wanted.

I didn't really know how long I was going to keep Anja captive. It couldn't be for too long or else she would actually be a sex slave and going to jail wouldn't be ideal. Plus, at the end of the day, I still wanted this to be completely recreational. Just a bit of an extreme fetish.

I want to use Anja like a toy. A real toy. Not just for my own pleasure, and boy would I be pleasured, but because I KNOW Anja gets off on it. Our little adventures at the start of all this told me so. It is hard to come up with new things to do with her, there are only so many ways to can get somebody to serve you. And Anja is already willing to lick her way to servitude.

"See you all next week." The professor blurted out.

Oh shit the lecture finished.

The students around me started to stand up to leave, waiting for me to leave so they can exit. I awkwardly half-squatted away and around, making sure to use my jacket to hide my crotch.

Christ it's like high school again. Although I suppose this time, the fantasy is a reality.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote