Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 05:21 AM   #29
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The request surprised me because I didn't think she was ready for it - she wanted to do a dare outside.

So I suggested a dare that she could do in her office. She was initially very scared of that idea, but then agreed when I explained to her that this is an environment that can be predictable and managed. So it provides a high safety factor, while maximizing the potential embarrassment tied to the risk of being discovered.

I asked her about where she sits in the office, and she drew a diagram of her office space and sent it to me.

The room where she sits is on the ground floor, and has two sides with almost floor to ceiling windows. She sits at the corner between the two floor-to-ceiling sides, and another admin sits with her back to the wall near the door. I asked her to show me the ceiling in front of her workstation to ensure there were no cameras. The louvers in window behind her are always closed, so that the glare doesn't fall on the PC display.

The window at her side has the blinds open, and a walkway runs along it, next to a busy street. This increases the fear, as at any moment someone could walk by the window. However, as the afternoon sun falls directly on to that window, it is unlikely that anyone would see what is going on in the darker office, due to the reflections. Only if someone stopped and stared with their face pressed on the glass, is it possible they might see something (which is not a completely unlikely event in China).

After everyone leaves the office in the evening, she and the other admin finish up work and leave together. So I chose that time for her task.

So one day, at random, at 5:30 pm her time, and messaged her and asked her what she was wearing. She said she was wearing a shirt and pants. I asked whether the other admin was still in the room, and she answered yes, with a nervous, "what are you planning, Sir?"

I told her to take a photo of her pants crotch and send it to me. In less than a minute, I received the pic, which showed her light gray pants. Then I told her to open her zipper halfway down. She replied, "No I can't. My colleague will see me."

I told her that there is no way the colleague would notice anything from where she was sitting. Even if she did, as long as she didn't see Amy pulling the zipper down, Amy could pretend that it was an embarrassing accident.

After a few minutes of negotiating, while her colleague was distracted on the phone, Amy slowly pulled her zipper down halfway.. The clasp of the pants held the pants closed, so unless anyone came close and stood at the side of her desk, nothing could have been seen.

"Oh fuck, I think my face is so red," she messaged me. "Ok, so your face is getting red. But what about your cunt?" I asked. "I feel it getting wet, Sir. I hope she won't come over to my desk," she replied.

"Ok, now pull it all the way down. Your pants won't open, and she won't notice anything," I commanded her. After a couple of minutes, Amy sent me a photo showing her zipper all the way down. "I am so nervous now," she texted. "But it's making me so horny," the next message said.

Usually, before they leave together, she and the other admin go to the toilet together. I told her that today, she should make an excuse not to go to the toilet with the other girl. So, when she saw the colleague getting ready, Amy pretended to call her sister. She told the colleague to go to the toilet without her, and that when she comes back, they can leave together.

As soon as the girl left for the toilet, I ordered Amy to open the clasp of her pants and show me her panties. She hesitated, and I reminded her that time is running out - soon the colleague will be back. Obediently, she sent me a pic of her pants crotch open, showing her cute girly pink panties with tiny dark pink dots.

"May I close it now, Sir? She will be back soon," Amy texted me nervously. I waited almost a minute, taking my time, before I messaged her - "only on one condition."

"What condition, Sir?" she asked. "As soon as you get home, you will send me a pic of your panties showing how wet your cunt made it."

"Ok, Sir," she agreed. A few minutes later, she added, "that was just in time. She came back almost immediately after I fixed my pants."

As soon as she got home, she sent me a pic of her pink panties lying on the bed, with the crotch soaked through with her cunt juice. That night, I rewarded her by letting her masturbate to my recital of the Cabin in the Woods story.

To be continued...

*Note: as the photos in this chapter do not involve nudity, I have direct linked them from my kinktalk album. To see the photos and the album, you need to have an active, over-18 profile on KinkTalk, and must send me a friend request in KinkTalk. As I don't access KinkTalk often, it may take me up to 24 hours sometimes to approve incoming friend requests.

Here is the link to the full album: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=15312

A couple of pics are not in order, because of the stupid way in which kintalk albums add pics. I didn't bother to fix the order, as it means deleting and re-uploading the entire fucking album.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: