Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 08:43 AM   #24
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The audio file was not something I had asked for, and I was surprised that the shy girl decided to send me that on her own. The next day, I chatted with her and asked he why she decided to make that recording. "I have no idea why I did it," came the reply.

I asked her whether knowing that I would listen to her moaning made it more exciting for her. "Yes. It made me think of that night. Like I was doing it for you."

One of the many reasons why good girls like being controlled is the fact that it gives them an outlet for their desires that is not within their control. While masturbating or exhibitionism may invoke negative feeling as they have been brainwashed against such behavior, doing it for someone else or under the control of someone else takes away the stigma, allowing them to enjoy those fantasies. The first challenge to unlocking that potential is overcoming the barrier of first contact, which was already in the past. The second barrier is knowing what and when to push. Push in the wrong direction at the wrong time, and she'd back off.

So I asked her whether it would be nicer if she would let me decide how and when she would masturbate and have an orgasm. "I don't know," she replied, and followed up a minute later with, "But maybe we can try."

We discussed the logistics of it, and then I asked her to formally pledge her orgasms to me. Using the gist of her discussions, she formulated her pledge in text - "I promise that from now on, until you release me from this pledge, I will not touch myself, have sex with a man or woman, or have an orgasm in any way."

I asked her how it made her feel. "It feels so dirty to tell a man such a thing, but also very exciting," was the reply.

For the whole of that week, I limited our chat to non-sexual topics, and never once brought up masturbation. I could almost feel the tension building up. In contrast to the non-sexual conversation, every morning I recorded a few minutes of me reading the Cabin in the Woods story for her to listen to. I knew that must be making things unbearable for her.

On the next Saturday, she was home in the afternoon, while her housemate was away. I told her that I wanted her to masturbate. The initial reaction was surprise, but she also couldn't hide her glee.

I told her that I wanted her to milk her breasts first. I described the way I wanted her to do it, and told her to record it for me. After some time, I received a pic showing her squeezing her right breast from underneath with her hand. I responded back with, "I want to see how far that nipple can stretch."

She sent me a video. She dutifully pinched her right nipple, pulled it out, and released it, letting the breast bounce back. Since I can't upload videos to KinkTalk's last century album storage, I took a couple of screen grabs of her pulling the nipple and releasing it.

"This is making me so wet now," she added after the video. So I told her to lie on her back on the bed, and start stroking her cunt according to the exact instructions I would send her. With each set of instructions, she had to show me whether she was following the orders correctly. I made her do several types of labial massage, stopping her when she got closer to orgasm. She started shyly at first, sending me short video clips, and then slowly picked up the confidence as well as the pace. After several edges, I made her orgasm, completely without insertion. She sent me a video of her cunt as she orgasmed, the wet lips opening up like the petals of a flower as the muscles clenched.

To be continued --------------------------------------------------------------------
In the KinkTalk album that I have linked to, you can see some screen grabs from the videos I mentioned in the narrative. They are in a locked, over 18 album, and if you want to see them, you need to have a KT account, and add me as a friend. I don't always log in to KT, so expect around 24hrs delay in me responding to your friend request. You need to be logged in to the KT account when you click the links.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote