Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #29
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen

Holly writhed in pain, her screams echoing around the room as Luke paddled her left breast. She had her eyes screwed shut, and her mouth was cracked from screaming and biting her lips. Luke could feel her pain radiating off her and he hated the fact he was putting her through this. It was his hand that was causing her pain. The screams subsided and he dropped the paddle in the box on the floor. The clatter allowed Holly a chance to catch her breath and open her eyes, thinking it was all over. Luke caught a glimpse of hope in her eyes and turned away, unable to bear seeing the betrayal when she realised it wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Luke walked around her and picked up the leather whip. He stared at the milky white skin of her back, the small of her back protruding and the spines of her back pushing against it. He gripped the whip in his hand and closed his eyes.

There was a whistle through the air and then a sound that was as loud as thunder as the whip cracked against Holly's back, followed immediately by her piercing scream.

"Luke. Stop. Please, just stop," Holly begged through the tears and sobbing that immediately followed. She was full on crying, her body shaking with the sobs that racked through her body. "Luke, it hurts so much!" she pleaded. He kept his eyes screwed shut as he cracked the whip again. The scream echoing in his head long after it stopped. He could feel his cheeks getting wet where he was crying for her. He swung his wrist again, ignoring the tortured pleas from Holly. After 30 on her back, he opened his eyes and readjusted his aim so the whip would crack against both of her arse cheeks. Closing his eyes tightly again he continued to whip her.

Holly's POV

I've never felt pain like it.

Ever.

The leather stung with every strike, the pain concentrated in one long lash across my back, and another across my arse. My voice was hoarse, worn down from the screaming and crying. I was broken. There was no way I was coming back from this. I couldn't.

I'd always imagined playing with whipping and spanking in a relationship... but when its at full strength as a punishment... it kinda puts you off.

The room was silent after the 30th crack against my arse. Nothing was said. No-one moved. "Luke," I whispered, my voice cracking from being so dry. "Luke. Please... I'm begging you please," I said. He appeared a moment later within my eyeline. I stared at him, the whip in his hand. He stared back, his cheeks damp with tears. He looked like he was about to cry as well.

"I can't," he said, his voice stumbling over the words. "I can't Holly. If I do, it will only get worse," he added. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, and his pain. "Close your eyes Holly. Please."

I did as asked and closed my eyes, knowing that more was coming. The first hit against my stomach was unexpected, the pain all-consuming. I couldn't hear myself scream but I knew I was.

Luke's POV

I hated myself. I hated this whole system. It was hurting Holly and it was hurting me. I was angry. I was angry with everyone and everything. Except Holly. I don't think I could ever be angry with her.

I didn't intend to but the anger was getting to me, and powering the whip strikes. They were louder, stronger. I was unintentionally hurting her more by channelling my anger. I counted.

I dropped the whip in the box. There was just the flogger left and that was going to be painful for her. I ducked down and reached round to grab it. "Keep still," I asked her. She nodded. I placed my left hand on her right shoulder, swinging the flogger back.

The cat's tails sprayed out across her breast. She swung backwards, her back curving away from me. I didn't blame her I would too. I repeated it 9 times. I saw her bite down on her lip, a drop of blood welling up and rolling down her chin. I walked round her and stood with my left side almost pressed up against her naked chest and stomach. I reached out with my left hand to hold her left shoulder and swung the cat's tails. They cracked against her left breast. Once,... twice,... three times... up to ten. I stepped away and I saw her eyes open. I shook my head. She clenched them tight again. I bit my lip and swung my wrist up. The cat's tails making connection with her clit and crotch. Her whole body shook and curved inwards. She cried out in pain. I dropped the flogger and ran to the chain release. I slowly lowered her to the ground and she sunk to the floor her arms and legs still stretched apart.

I removed the metal bars and Holly curled up in a tight ball to release the tension and reduce the pain.

The deputy stood up. "She call you by your name Luke. She deserves further punishment," he said.

I growled. "I'll deal with it myself. I've proved I can handle her. But right now, she needs me. Not more punishment," I said stubbornly.

"Very well. But we expect a report on the appropriate punishment given," he said. The whole set of senior team stood up, and slid out the room quietly. I rushed to Holly and pulled her into my arms. We sat there as she cried.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post: