View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 05:21 AM   #34
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

1. Laying or kneeling? I'd rather be laying. I'd rather have someone kneeling.

2. Bondage or orgasm control? Bondage. *Insert Fred 'that's my fetish' meme.*

3. Ass or boobs? I should have asked 'Ass or titties'. Anyway, my answer is Ass. Looks just as wonderful on either sex.

4. Dick or vagina? Vagina for me, but not by a whole lot.

5. Dom or sub? I'd rather be a dom. I like having the power before I can give it up.

6. Denial or forced? Forced. I simply cannot comprehend being denied.

7. Hypnosis or extreme pain? I'm gonna say pain. I'm still only searching the avenues of hypnosis, so I don't really know the extent of how much it's for me yet.

8. Collars or cuffs? Cuffs. Same reason as the bondage answer.

9. Scat or blood? I hate both so much. Blood, just.

10. Masturbating with your hand or with toys? My hand as I have no toys.

11. Get messy with food or mud? Mud. The idea of doing some crazy stuff outside one day really turns me on.

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation? Lots of. I'm a guy who can have rough sex, roll over tired and sweating and then be wanting to go again 5 minutes later.

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions? Psychotic to begin with, gentle to finish. My preference is to lose myself and go crazy, though.

14. Spanking with your hand or 'other' implements? My hand. I like using my belt, but a hand feels personal.

15. Get spanked with a hand or 'other' implements? Hand again for the same reason. I asked this variation because I wondered if other people would differ.

16. Anal: giving or receiving?[/QUOTE] Giving, because anal hurts like a dick in the ass.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote