Thread: Are You a Slut?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 05:48 AM   #39
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

1) Have you ever sucked a cock?
Who hasn't? I guess straight males and lesbians who were sober at the time. But no I have sucked a few cocks in my lifetime and I was sober all times (never been drunk).

2) Have you ever been fucked anally?
I've done self-experimentation with anal and have had a phallic object up there but I have never been fucked anally but another person.

3) Would you ever be part of a bukakke session as the one receiving?
I'd actually rather be the center of a blowbang than a bukkake and there is a difference. But even though I hate the feeling of cum on me I would most certainly be the center of a bukkake.

4) Have you ever begged someone for sex?
No, I'm not married yet :P

5) Have you ever paid for sex?
No I haven't.

6) Would you ever let an animal fuck you?
Beastiality is a limit of mine so no.

6a) If so, which kinds of animals?
N/A

7) Have you ever been in a relationship where you got no pleasure, but were only there to please?
Yeah I've been in an online D/s relationship like that and I got out of it pretty quickly as I don't like those types of relationships.

8) Do you like the taste of cum?
Truth be told I don't know. I've only actually "tasted" my own cum and I didn't like it. Of the guys I've sucked off one didn't cum in my mouth and the other shot his load so that it just went down my throat and didn't touch my tongue (he wasn't deep-throating me), both times. I suppose it depends on the person and what they ate as that does effect the taste.

9) Have you ever worshipped a cock?
I've given blowjobs but I've never worshipped one.

10) Have you ever worshipped a pussy?
Once again, I've tongue-fucked one and fucked one but never worshipped it.

11) Do you prefer the taste of male cum or female cum?
Kind of hard to tell as I've stated before as I've never actually tasted cum other than my own. But for all intents and purposed I would say that I prefer female cum. I don't claim to be an expert in women but I feel that it wouldn't have that emulsified gelatinous consistency that males do.

12b) For the gentlemen, do you prefer it up the ass or down your throat?
I've never been fucked anally as stated before and I do have a digestive condition that does make anal kind of difficult. But reading the question I do no have the ability to deep-throat. So if we're talking about the whole cock I have no choice but to say up the ass. If we're talking about cum definitely down the throat, and if it was an option I would say I would prefer a cock in my mouth than up my ass.

13) Would you like a part 2?
If you don't mind reading my over-complicated answers sure why not.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote