View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
coolio5

CHAPTER 4

We got back to the hotel after an exhausting day in the city, and a really good dinner. We got into our room about 9:00, and almost immediately the door from the girl’s room opened and the four of them came in. We told them we had to change, but 10 minutes later they were back in the room, and we sat around watching TV for a little while. Then I whispered to Maggie, who was sitting next to me, “Did you ask them about Truth or Dare?”

“Yeah, and they all wanted to play!”

“Great, so do the guys!”

So we asked, and sure enough everyone wanted to play.

“Well, I guess I’ll start then,” I said. “Hmmm…Andrew, Truth or Dare?

“Truth” he replied, playing it safe.

“Which girl here do you most want to fuck?”

Andrew turned red and stammered, “Ummm…well…uhh…Kate?” (Like I said Kate was definitely the hottest).

Andrew couldn’t look her in they eye, but she seemed cool with it. I think she may just be used to guys drooling over her all the time.

“Uhh…Colin, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“How often do you jack off?” The girls all giggled and Colin sort of blushed. “Well, usually twice a day, when I get home from school and at night. Sometimes more on the weekends.” I was impressed that he gave such a straight-forward answer.

This continued for a while—us asking basic questions and silly dares, until Adam dropped this bombshell. “Ben, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” I challenged, ready to stir the game up a little.

“Kiss Maggie!” he shot back.

I glared at him, why was he being such an asshole? Maggie started leaning over, her lips slightly apart. I figured I might as well get it over with. I leaned in; our lips met for a few seconds. God, her lips were so soft. Wait, what’s going on I thought? Am I seriously kissing my best friend? And enjoying it? After about 10 seconds we broke apart, and everyone laughed. Maggie blushed a little, and I’m pretty sure I was red too. As a joke Colin shouted out, “Aww c’mon there wasn’t even tongue!”

“Adam?” I asked ready to get revenge.

“Dare.”

“Take your pants off.” I replied.

“Serious?”

“Deadly serious.” Now it was him who was blushing. Slowly he unbuckled his belt and slid out of his jeans while the girls all hooted.

He dared Colin to take off his shirt, who dared Kate to take off hers. She did very sexily, and god did she look good in her lacy black bra. I felt myself getting aroused, and noticed that Adam was getting hard too.

Kate dared me to strip down to my boxers, thankfully by that time my boner was gone. I dared Rachel to kiss Andrew, both of them embarrassed. Rachel dared Colin to take his pants off, and he dared Lindsey to strip to her undies. She looked pretty hot sitting there in a white bra and tight thong.

Well, pretty soon everyone was in there underwear, and I was nervous, but also excited about where this game was gonna lead next. Pretty soon the game took an interesting twist.

Andrew dared me, “Put all the girl’s name into a hat, draw one out, then hook up on the bed with her for five minutes. And there better be a lot of tongue and contact”

Oh, wow I thought, this was gonna be crazy. The girls scribbled there names down on slips of paper, and put them into my baseball cap. Andrew held it above my head while I reached in for one.

I thought of the possibilities. Obviously I wanted it to be Kate, that would just be unbelievable. I kinda hoped it wouldn’t be Maggie, but I thought about our kiss earlier, and then I sort of hoped it would be her.

I took a deep breath and drew one out. I unfolded it and looked at the name scrawled on it: “Lindsey”.

Whoa, that was the total wild card of the bunch. I barely knew Lindsey, only through Maggie. I don’t think I’d ever actually had a conversation with her, and now I was suppose to hook up with her, in our underwear, in front of our closest friends. Talk about ridiculous…

I kinda glanced at her and shrugged. She smiled shyly and we moved next to each other on the bed. The others got off the bed, and we laid down facing each other. She grabbed the back of my neck; I grabbed her bare waist. Wow, her skin was so soft.

“Go!” Andrew said, starting the clock. Our lips met, slightly off center. We adjusted, and next thing I knew her tongue was in my mouth. I kissed her back, forgetting about everyone else, forgetting I barely knew this girl. I caressed her back and she did the same. She felt so warm, so close, so amazing. She brushed my hair out of my eyes, pressing herself closer. I felt her firm breasts pressing against me, felt her nipples straining against her bra. She was really getting into it, so I simply followed suit.

I buried my face into her neck, kissing her down to where her neck met her shoulder. She moaned quietly with pleasure. I moved back up to her mouth resuming our “trip in France.”

I slipped my hand down, and gently squeezed her ass and felt her muscles clench. She squeezed mine, breathing heavily into my mouth.

But suddenly: “TIME!” Andrew yelled out. As quickly as it had started, it was over. Done. Terminated. We pulled apart and smiled at each other. Breathing heavily. I became aware of my painfully obvious erection in my boxers, and noticed her aroused nipples.

Everyone in the group was just about speechless, not quite sure how to react.

“Wait whats your name again?” I asked as a joke to break the silence. Everyone laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “Hey whats going on in there? You know your light was supposed to be out at midnight!” Mr. Franklin called in. I looked at the clock and saw it was quarter to one. We had completely lost track of time. Everyone froze. Quickly I gestured for the girls to get back into their room, and take their clothes with them.

“Sorry Mr. Franklin,” I called, “we were just watching TV.”
“Well turn it off and get to bed, you know we have a long day tomorrow!”

“Right, sir. See you in the morning.”

“Alrighty boys. See ya.”

We all let out a sigh of relief. That was close. We got into bed, but I knew I wouldn’t get much sleep tonight. Not after what had happened. I laid there in the darkness, replaying the whole night in my head—especially the two kisses.

Now I was sure about how I felt towards any of the girls—all I knew was that it was gonna be a crazy trip…

To be continued...

------
Hope you enjoyed it! keep an eye out for part 5 which if im feeling especially ambitious will be up tonight, but more likely tomorrow or the next day. As always, PLEASE leave any comments or criticisms.

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote