View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
coolio5

Ok I just finished the second chapter, hope you like it...
-----
Chapter 2

We talked for a little while, then eventually she asked with a glint in her eye, “So Ben, are we gonna play any Truth or Dare this week?”

Let me explain. Ever since we became friends when we were like 13 Maggie and I had played Truth or Dare. It never was anything serious or sexual, usually just silly and fun when we were hanging out in public somewhere. For example, I once dared her to hug random people in the mall, and she dared me to pretend to fall asleep on the random girl sitting next to me in the movie theatre. But the way she had asked was just, well, different. Her voice had some sort of sexy tone and she seemed to be looking deeply into my eyes. I wasn’t sure if she was suggesting something, or she was just acting silly like she often does.

I decided to act like I didn’t notice her change, shrugged, and said, “Of course. There’s got to be fun stuff we can do in New York.” I always sorta felt that maybe Maggie liked me as more then a friend. I figured that’s why she had been so comforting when Jill dumped me, but I knew I could never date her. We had been friends for so long and I wouldn’t want to jeopardize that.

“Yeah, totally!” she responded, and hint of sexiness gone from her voice. “But I was thinking maybe we could get some other people to play with us…” Her voice trailed off, a little shy. That was totally unlike her.

“Yeah maybe, I wonder if my buddies would want to. I’ll let you know.”

We started talking about other stuff and it didn’t come up again. When Mr. Franklin said we would be in the big city in a little less than an hour, I decide I had to ask her something.

“So, Maggie…who are your roommates?” We had signed up for rooms of four (I was with Colin, Andrew, and Adam).

“Rachel, Kate, and Lindsey,” she said, much to my delight.

Rachel was Maggie’s best friend, and had had a crush on me since freshman year. I thought she was cool, but then I started going out with Jill and I kinda lost interest. She was pretty hot though. She was a swimmer—tall with long, beautiful legs, a tight butt and nicely formed boobs. Overall she was a very nice package.

I didn’t really know Lindsey to well. She was one of Maggie’s friends, and I had a class with her for the first time this year. She was short with blonde hair. She had a small chest and butt, but it looked good on her small body.

But Kate, well Kate was just what I would call a Grade-A Hottie. She was basically perfect, with large (but not grossly huge) boobs and a really cute, tight ass. Kate was the seemingly perfect size: not to tall, but not short; not skinny, but not big Her long dirty-blonde hair cascaded down her back, and she had been in more then a few fantasies of mine. I would never have the balls to approach her though, because I would be too intimidated. Plus, she’s one of Maggie’s best friends, and I wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings.

The point is, these were three very attractive girls, and this brought the concept of Truth or Dare back into my head.

“Well, sounds like you have a fun room,” I said.

“Oh yeah totally,” Maggie replied, “its gonna be SO much fun.”

We talked a little more, and then we were pulling up to the hotel.

“Alright everybody, one person from each room come up to get your room numbers and keys. Then move your stuff into your room and report back to the bus in an hour. We have a busy day ahead of us in the city!” Mr. Franklin announced.

Maggie and I went up to get the keys, and since we were standing next to each other in line, we got rooms right next to each other. “Awesome!” she exclaimed when she saw the room numbers.

“Yeah definitely”

We got our stuff off the bus and started moving up to our rooms.

Maggie sped up to catch her friends, and my buddies came up to me.

“What’s going on between you and Maggie?” Colin asked.

“Oh shut up asshole, you know were just friends,” I snapped back.

“Sounds pretty defensive to me,” Colin replied.

“We’re just friends,” I insisted as we got on an elevator. I hit the button for the fifth floor.

“Yeah, but that’s when you were with Jill,” Adam chimed in, “now that your back on the market you can tear that Maggie pussy up!”

“Shut up man, you know we’re really good friends. Don’t talk about her that way” I was starting to get angry. I hated it when they said dirty stuff about her, which they did a lot.

“Hey, whatever dude. I’m just suggesting it, I mean she’s hot. I would bang her,” he said.

“Adam, you would bang anything that moves. Plus I’m all out of bodily fluids after what I did to your mom last night.” Our conversations almost always end with us talking about each others mothers. High school boys are so mature.

We dropped the subject and got up to our room and started getting settled in. When I put my suitcase in our closet, I noticed that there was another door across from it. I opened it up, and say that there was another door. I knocked, and Maggie opened! It turns out we had actually been given connecting rooms! The teachers obviously told us no co-ed rooms, but they had forgotten about this!

“Hey guys!” Maggie exclaimed, “how cool is this?”

“Well this could be an interesting week…” Adam said from behind me. I shot him a dirty glare, but secretly I was thinking the exact same thing…

[I]To be continued[I]

-----
Comments? Questions? Criticisms?
Please post and let me know!

And yeah maxim, sorry about The Dare League. I just couldnt get inspired for it, ran out of ideas, and the thread got lost in the depths of getDare. I may try to continue it at some point, but right now i'm going to focus all my efforts on this. I'm really excited for this story and hope it's a hit!!

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote