View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
coolio5

Default That crazy school trip... (Fiction)

Hey guys, I finally got around to writing another story! I'm really excited, and i hope this one will be just as successful! This is a fiction story, but parts of it are inspired by actual events. I hope you enjoy it, and i welcome any and all feedback or suggestions!!
---------------------------------

“48”

“49”

“50”

“51”

“52”

“Excellent,” Mr. Franklin, our teacher, said. “Now remember your number for whenever we count off as a group.” With that he gave the thumbs up to our bus driver and we were off. It was 10:00 at night, and we were leaving on our high school trip to New York City. It was supposed to be a cross-curricular trip to learn about all different fields to work in, and was offered to juniors at our school every year. The trip always filled up quickly, but luckily me and my three best friends made it.

I’m Ben, and I guess you could say I’m a pretty normal 16 year-old guy. I’m about 5’ 10’’, 140 lbs, with medium length brown hair. My friends know me as the guy who always can get people to laugh, and that I always have the right one-liner for what someone else says. I’m definitely not the most popular guy, but I have a lot of friends. My girlfriend who I had for about a year had just dumped me a week ago, and because that was my first serious relationship I was still recovering.

Adam was sitting next to me. He’s really tall and really thin, with glasses and short hair. He’s had the same girlfriend for over a year now, but he certainly has not been the most faithful of partners.

In the seat in front of me sat my two best friends, Colin and Andrew. We had been friends since first grade. Colin was about my height, but more muscular and had long blond hair. It pains me to say it, but he was the best looking of the three of us, and he got the most girls.

Andrew was taller, and a little heavier. He wasn’t fat but he didn’t have the abs that Colin and I did. He had really short dark hair, and I think he was a little afraid of girls at the time.

After a while the seat across the aisle opened up, and Adam slid over so I had a little more room to spread out. It was a pretty nice coach bus and the seats were comfy. The movie that was playing was really stupid, so I decided to put my ipod on and fall asleep.

-----

After I had been asleep for a couple hours, I woke right up because someone was sitting on me. I rubbed my eyes and realized it was Maggie, one of my best girl friends. We never dated, but had been really good friends for a long time and hung out together a lot. One of the reasons I think my ex-girlfriend, Jill, dumped me was because she was jealous of how much time I spent with Maggie. Maggie actually helped me feel better after Jill dumped me, and helped me through the first couple days. So I didn’t think of her sitting on my lap as anything sexual, just friendly. I sat up and she slid off into the seat next to me.

Maggie has long dark hair that hangs just below her shoulders. She’s not really skinny, but she’s definitely not fat. She has medium sized breasts, not real big, but not overly small, and has a very nice behind. Overall she's pretty attractive. Just because she’s a friend doesn’t mean I haven’t checked her out from time to time.

We talked for a little while, then eventually she asked with a glint in her eye, “So Ben, are we gonna play any Truth or Dare this week?”

To be continued…

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to coolio5 for this post: