View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #96
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Some of these were humiliating to answer

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, have done this, spanked, whipped, flogged, caned...

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, have done this, is very fun when with someone you trust. Even more fun with a blind fold and he invites others over

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, have sent to myself, to office, to Master/keyholder

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Have gone shopping, but not to work.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Why be sexist and make this for the girls? Yes, have done this
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Not done quite this, but have gone out in the oversized trousers with panties or diapers underneath.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, and it was super humiliating having to walk back to the car through the mall!

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Hell yeah, and yes I have. Many times.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes, and have. I like when a Master enjoys CBT and really has a lot of fun trying turn my balls black and blue.
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Again? Ok.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes. Haven't done this in a while, but yes!

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Hell Yeah! But definitely always try to make sure it's not a place likely to have the police brought in, or easy to get away.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? I have. But now try to keep them offline mostly

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I have done with a mask. Have thought of doing without mask, but not sure about that.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? have done body writing and shaving. open for most things

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes. have done many naked walks at night around the neighborhood and elsewhere.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Never done this, but could be rather interesting depending on where and I'd be game to try it.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Fuck, I have wanted to do this for a long time! But have not yet Have wanted on Halloween to do this if the appropriate party comes up. Got an idea for me?

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Hell yeah! Well, once you run out of the lube and you still can't force it in, then i guess that's the limit

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Sure. If it was gay sex and anal was safe sex

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Again? Sure.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote