Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 02:53 PM   #121
Sexualobster

James

As I slid my shaft smoothly in and out of Rosy's slit, I tried to focus on the look of ecstasy on Rosy's face. But it just felt. Fake. The guy outside the stall called his friends and now I was getting worried for Anja. I looked at Rosy biting her lip while she counter my thrusts, but I was just anxiously waiting for the sound of that door opening again.

After what felt like an eternity, the sound of multiple guys flooded into the bathroom. I froze along with Rosy, my cock still halfway inside her. Rosy turned her head to listen through the thin bathroom stall wall as a bunch of highschool jock sounding guys walked in, hollering and yelling in excitement.

I pulled myself out of Rosy and silently placed one foot on the toilet lid. I lifted myself up and pulled my phone out of my jacket on the way up. Using it as a makeshift periscope, I peeked the camera lens over the stall wall to see a ring of guys surrounding the tiny figure of Anja. There were 7 guys, all circled around her. Anja was working overtime with her mouth blowing one guy, and her hands stroking the two guys on either side.

At first the guys were laughing and cheering, but after a few minutes they were growing impatient waiting for their turn. I began recording just in case, this was getting out of my control.

Before long, the guy behind Anja got bored of stroking himself waiting for his turn and took matters into his own hands. The guy grabbed Anja's petite waist and lifted her ass up, promptly sliding into her pussy. Anja yelped with the front guy's cock still in her mouth, now at an awkward angle where she couldn't bob her head anymore. To compensate, the front guy began thrusting into her mouth instead, naturally forming a spit roast with the back guy.

Anja continued stroking off the guys to the side while she was tossed forward and backwards violently. The front and back guys began subbing in their friends like a wrestling match, where Anja's mouth and cunt was the rope. Anja only got a few seconds to breathe before a new cock was slid into her mouth.

I was so engrossed by what was happening, I jumped a little when I felt warmth envelop my cock. I was standing on the toilet which placed my cock at normal head height. Rosy took the opportunity to squeeze in between the wall and my stiffy pointing at the wall. She happily chugged on my cock, while I continued to watch Anja.

In the time I took to look down at Rosy and back up to my phone, the guys had switched position with one guy lying on the floor and Anja riding him in reverse cowgirl. This allowed Anja to tilt her head to the side and suck off another patron.

As Anja couldn't look, the guy lying on the ground switched to her asshole and pushed in with some effort. Anja gave out a yelp and tried to pull the cock out of her mouth to say something, but to no avail. The guy in her mouth held her head in position and thrusted mercilessly.

Her pussy, now free, was returned into the line of fire as a waiting guy knelt into position and began double penetrating her. Anja's hands did not stop for a second, even when she was surprised by the anal and tried to pull her mouth away.

Anja was filled and her body was being tossed in all directions as she was thrusted at from three different directions, constantly switching cocks as the waiting guys subbed in.

Anja began moaning horrendously as she became overwhelmed.

I began thrusting slightly forward as Rosy dutifully sucked me off, but what I wanted more was to be one of those guys inside Anja. Rosy's head leaned against the wall motionless while I thrusted in and out of her mouth. As Anja began to audibly climax, I increased my speed and yearned for more than just Rosy's mouth. I felt my tip push into Rosy's throat who began gagging immediately. She couldn't take it as well as Anja could.

I saw Anja's stomach vibrate as she was hit with orgasm after orgasm, trying to please 7 guys at the same time. My thrusting was at full speed and Rosy had begun stroking my cock in a sly effort to stop my tip from going so far down her throat.

The guy in Anja's mouth cummed first. Anja began making the classic choke face as the guy began thrusting slower but more powerfully, audibly cumming in her mouth. Once he was done, Anja pulled off his cock and took a breathe, cum dripping down her lips onto her chin. The guy in her pussy pulled out and began violently stroking himself over her stomach. Within seconds he too came with great ferocity, shooting white lines all the way from below her belly button to her tits.

The guy in her ass, who had been there this whole time; never switching, pulled out and scooted away letting Anja's ass his the floor. He quickly got up and pulled Anja's hair back as he came across her face. Anja gave a look of disgust and absolute lust at the same time. Anja quickly returned to servicing the remaining members and took each cum in turn, another across her face, one in her mouth and another on her chest.

Anja was released, kneeling on the floor, looking up at the last guy that had yet to cum. Her face, chest and abdomen were streaked by white lines and Anja knelt forward, sticking her cum covered tongue out as an offering for the last guy. With a groan, the guy came, missing her mouth almost completely, getting it in her hair instead.

I gave a final thrust down Rosy's throat and looked down at her pleading eyes, her hands trying to push me away. I released her, unsatisfied and still stiff. Rosy took a deep breathe and stiffled her coughs.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post: