View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 03:36 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I'll probably be answering this a few times.

Which friend are you choosing to answer this questionnaire about?
shynessincarnate

How did you meet this person?
We met online when she was writing a quasi "choose your own adventure" story on here. My choices were quite logical and as I didn't want to sway voting with my reasons I private messaged her with my choices and we just kind of expanded from there.

How long have you known each other?
Quite a few years, I'm not sure when we first started contact but yeah a few to several years.

What is something that you LOVE about this person?
There's quite a few things. I think the thing I LOVE about Shy is that in my life right now she is the one person I can go to to talk about absolutely anything and she won't usually judge me. She listens and then gives her own opinions and advice on the situation and I greatly respect her opinions. Also just shooting the breeze and picking on each other is fun too.

What three words describe this person best?
Caring, Sweet, and yes at times Mischievous

What is your favorite thing to do with this person?
I really like talking with her but I think my favorite thing to do with this person is argue and pick on each other. I am kind of weird as I show affection by being kind of annoying but never crossing the line of being a jerk. And she does fight back it's just kind of humorous and usually puts a smile on my face.

Have you met this person in real life? If not, would you want to? If yes, how did it go?
Sadly I have not, and of course I would like to meet this person in real life. I don't see it happening, but you never know.

Is there a song that reminds you of this person?
Can't say that there is. I don't usually incorporate songs to people.

Would you ever be in a relationship with this person?
More than friendship no. The reason for that is because I value you our friendship too much that I don't want to risk that. Generally when you invoke a more serious relationship, things can never go back to the way they were and I don't want that happening to me and Shy.

What is something you admire about this person?
As I've stated before more respect than admiration but I admire her opinions, views, and advice on certain topics. If I have a problem she's usually the first person I go to and her advice is usually good. I keep on joking with her that the sooner I realize that she's right about everything the better.

Would you rather torture this person or have them torture you?
Now that's a tough one as we've done both...Even though I am more of a sub at heart I'd have to go with torturing her she really knows how to get me and she can be downright cruel and she's probably smiling an evil grin if she's reading this because she knows exactly what I'm talking about.

What is something you wish this person knew?
I wish she knew how to spell favorite and color correctly. In all due seriousness though, there's not much I wish for her to know as she does know everything I want her to know at this point in time.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote