View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 07:49 PM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I went out with friends drinking. I barely remembered the ride home. Vaguely remembered the body shots at the bar. Don’t worry, I wasn’t driving. The one who was driving was being responsible.

But I was dropped off and they said they didn’t leave until they saw me going in the front door.

I woke up the next morning naked on the front lawn! No recollection between the door and the grass! I know I did go inside as my clothes were in my bedroom.

My roommate at the time didn’t think I came home. It was a rather embarrassing morning.

Knowing me, I probably figured I’d go for a naked walk before bed. Then passed out. That’s what I figured happened, but I honestly couldn’t say for sure what the hell happen. Maybe it was aliens? Maybe I was abducted, probed and then dropped off? Although i don’t recall feeling violated. Maybe I should start saying it was aliens anyway haha

Anyone want to go out clubbing? After this Covid shit that is!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post: