Guy

How old are you?

Are you straight, bi or gay?
straight

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.
giving it, sometimes.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.
always all ways.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.
mostly giving it.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.
Always. I like the idea of my girlfriend forcing me to lick her or her girlfriends asses them laughing about it and farting in my face.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?
WTF kind of question is this? easily in the 1,000's I've never counted it but when you add up the amount of days in the year and all the relationships I've been in.

Most amount of sexual partners?
at the same time, or total???

How often do you masturbate?
at the beginning of a relationship never, around 1-1.5years like three times a week. by 2years 1x a day. Every-time I add a new girl or break up this kind of resets I can't explain it.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how?
Mostly fem-dom, JOI stuff, or POV farting stuff, Sometimes POV rough sex. Which is embarrassing in itself BC I'm dominate in my relationships.

How many pairs of underwear do you own?
None.

What's your favorite style of underwear? I don't wear underwear but when a girl wear it I like things/gstrings or something cute that makes her seem youngr.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?
No

Describe your dream partner. Brunette Big ass & tits a bit of a tummy, very evil in a naughty way (gets me to do things I don't want to and I feel alive when I'm with her), or the opposite young tight blondes in need of domination and punishment.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? 7.5inches when erect larger when I'm extra stimulated. I'm a grower not a shower so when it is small its embarrassingly small worse when touched by cold hands.

What is your favorite color?
I don't have favorite anythings.

What kind of lingerie do you own?
I have draw of sexy stuff for girls to wear.

What kind of sexual toys do you have?
I had an awesome bullet that girls likes to to have in their butts when I fucked them but the weirdest thing happened a girl stuck it in her pussy and we were alternating shoving it in further and pulling it out by the cord and out of no where she was in pain some how that is unexplainable by any means it penetrated one of her internal folds and immediately shrunk around it. As it was stuck inside her I held her down strongly told her It was going to be OK unplugged it cut it off with a lock-back box-cutter and pulled the back part out. This completely killed my boner for the rest of the night but she was impressed with my ability to to save her.

Longest orgasm you have ever had? IDK less then a minute I'm sure.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? Sex in a library

Most humiliated you've ever felt? Left butt naked in the middle of nowhere with no money or phone or the time a JOI video made me shit in a pair of panties prop my legs up against a wall and cum in my own face, I was supposed to do it in my mouth but I couldn't follow through and once it was over I was completely disgusted by the whole thing I wanted to vomit.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? possible.

Would you have sex on camera? [again? =)]

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? No

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? YES

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? YES

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? some of it.

Ever stolen anything? yes, when I'm really drunk I take things from major companies but never a single entity.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? My fart fetish I think people would think is very strange, but its not weird to me, especially BC I don't like it as much as the thought of the dominance associated with it.
DISLIKE: chastity/anal.
LIMITS: public, permanent, family.

wanna masturbate to a random person you know:
FACEBOOK DICE DARE v1

Last edited by Local404; 02-12-2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: grammar
Local404 is offline   Reply With Quote