Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 03:43 AM   #11
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
But what did they do to inflict this harsh pain?
Ahh, I get it now.

Just intense spanking with my Domme currently, I think the worst time was when she used clothes pins to spread my labia to get a direct hit in my clit with the rod, plus a walk across a knotted rope so it was extra sensitive. I think I'd been wearing a crotch rope earlier that day as well? It was a couple years back now so I don't remember perfectly.

My other dominant just tried to push me all the time so there were multiple occasions they nearly went too far. I've mostly repressed them. I remember strapping, clamps, prolonged Sybian use, a speculum, walking across a knotted rope also, and predicament bondage with a pussy hook. One specific instance I do remember was all those in the same night, but I was too scared to safeword out. I'm sure the pain was actually much worse than anything I've experienced recently, but I had a totally different pain tolerance at that point from "training". Needless to say, that was not an enjoyable time.

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote