View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:35 PM   #453
alex_carter
getDare Devil

To the person who posted the "Pillow", "Rope", and "Hold up" tasks (I'm assuming it's the same person as they showed up at the same time along with the "Tie" task (which will be done as I've amended in the calendar). Reports will be coming on Thursday night or Friday.

Now, the main reason for this post. To the person who posted about 15 tasks for me today scheduling out my entire day, (and subsequently each Tuesday for the next 10 weeks) I will not be doing this. You need to read my "Rules for Posting to my Calendar" which are clearly linked to (for your ease of finding them) in my signature. That means they are on every single post I make on getDare. You can find them from any post I've made. They are created in my blog and can also be found there if you want to go looking. But specifically the rules that were broken in this scheduling of my entire day were....

Rule #
  • 2 -(possibly) posting during purple colored times. --- It's not a regular occurrence, but I often have to work one Tuesday a month (this month it's Wednesday not Tuesday), and as I can't predict my schedule out further than the 2 weeks I get at a time, I can't say for certain you've broken this rule, but it's more than likely it will have been broken.
  • 4 - as stated in the edit, I often don't check the calendar daily, so I request tasks be posted to the following week. If I need to be more specific that means they need to be posted by midnight Saturday night for the upcoming week.
  • 8 - There is a limit of 5 tasks per day (a maximum of 1 hour each). --- You posted 15 tasks and 4 of them were over the 1 hour length.
  • 11 - Exercise tasks are not accepted --- you posted 3 exercise tasks.

Also, I recently stated I do not like milk, so why would you post a task to drink 2 cups of milk... A pint of ice cream is a lot of ice cream to eat in one sitting. I'm not sure I understand why you have me taking a nap at 8 when I am just waking up, but that's whatever, and I don't like cold showers (they are actually a limit if longer than 2 minutes).

To everyone else, please when you post a task, it would really help if you put your name in the "Who" box so I know for whom I am doing the task, and if you'd put at least a short description in the "description" box. For me that's the fun part, the creative ways you guys come up with for me to do things, the more detail the better. If you just put a task like "edge" and no description, it's really not that fun for me, as I don't know if you want me to edge the whole time or once or how I should do it or anything. I really want to get this going again, but if it is no fun for me I'm not going to be able to keep it going as I won't have any motivation.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 01-26-2021 at 09:38 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote