Old 01-20-2021, 08:53 PM   #451
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Tasks:

Start --- Tuesday, January 5, 2021
End --- Monday, January 18, 2021
Daily --- *Except Sunday morning

8:00 - 8:15 am
Before you move from your bed to pee or do anything, strip down and start your day off with a nice edge. Hand, or toy, just don't do it the same way on consecutive days.

11:00 - 11:15 pm
Before we sleep and after a long day, it is important to once again pleasure and tease the most intimate of areas. An edge before bed in your room. Should be done on the floor or in a chair, move around each day to keep in new.
So for the last two weeks I have had to do an edge each morning (except Sunday mornings as I wouldn’t have time before church) and each evening before bed. Each morning when I woke up, before getting out of bed (for anything, which is extremely difficult as I always have to use the bathroom first thing when I wake up) I would do my morning edge. On Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s I used my vibe to bring me to the edge, and on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s, and Saturday’s I used my hand. This was easy in concept but hard in practice… It’s hard to edge when you have to pee!!! I was able to do it each day though it was very difficult. I don’t particularly like tasks that require me to do something before I go to the bathroom in the morning...I don’t find them fun. This was good for setting my days off with some excitement though, as most mornings it caused me to be quite wet before doing anything else.

I then went about my day, doing everything that needed to be done.

Finally, eventually it got to be night time and time for bed. After completing my bedtime routine and before actually getting into my bed I would pick a spot (I alternated between my computer chair, my tv chair (it’s like a big, black, oversized chair), and a blanket on the floor by my bed) and get comfy and start playing with myself. I made sure I was always sitting on a towel (so I would have easy clean up) and I worked myself to the edge. If I was tired I did it as quickly as I could… I didn’t spend a lot of time playing, I just went for it, but on those nights when I wasn’t as tired, I played, I really worked myself up nice and slow. After I reached the edge each night I’d clean up. I’d find a clean spot on the towel and clean up my pussy (I can’t stand going to bed [I]actually[I] wet, it feels gross, and then I’d ball up the towel (making sure all the dirty parts were on the inside) and toss it in my dirty clothes basket. I’d then get in my bed, say my bedtime prayers, set my google for my night time routine, and go to bed horny.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote