Thread: Fiction: The cabin in the woods
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 12:50 PM   #26
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It came as a surprise, but it wasn't an entirely new experience for Nadine. She had a very tight (she preferred to call it "nervous") pussy, which took some time to relax even if it were already wet. In fact, some men she had had sex with, had even assumed that she was a virgin. This was why she preferred missionary position - it allowed her to control how the penetration went. She had sworn off doggy the day one drunken idiot had penetrated her this same way at a college party.

That's what this brute had done. He had shoved his cock right in to her without any consideration. "Aaah, that hurt! Stop it! You idiot!" she yelled.

Smack! Pain exploded on her right buttock, followed immediately by a slap to the left. Her eyes teared up at the pain and indignity.

"Shut up, fuckmeat!" growled the man, "speak another word and I'll make you regret you were born. Cum rags don't speak unless spoken to. Understood?"

Nadine was confused. Should she answer him or not? Suddenly another pair of slaps landed on her already stinging buttocks. "Answer me!" demanded the man.

"Y..yes, Sir" managed Nadine between sobs. As she spoke, she could feel the painful stretching in her pussy diminish, as the man pulled out slowly. She sighed in relief. Now only the bulbous head of his cock remained inside her tightly clenched opening. And then without warning, he slammed in again.

"Mnnngghh!" Nadine bit back a cry, as the head of his cock slammed against her cervix, pushing her womb in to her stomach. This man was probably the biggest she had ever had. Even with her tight pussy, Nadine did enjoy sex with men who had large cocks - that painful stretching, if done right, was a precursor to pleasure. But this man was not being gentle.

The man repeated the pattern - a slow withdrawal followed by a rapid, merciless assault. As he continued, gradually increasing the tempo, Nadine felt her opening slowly relax, as it usually did... and to her surprise, her feelings of arousal returned, and began to make her wetter. Although she was still sobbing, the moans of pain that escaped her were slowly turning in to moans of pleasure. As soon as she realized that, she bit her lip and made sure no sound escaped. She didn't want this ruthless man to know... to know... that she was... sort of... getting turned on by this brutal violation. Still, there was no hiding the wetness her traitorous pussy was producing. It made each thrust be accompanied by a liquid, slurping sound, and with each withdrawal, his cock pulled some liquid out, letting it slowly drip down her thighs. She felt that tingling feeling down below, which meant she was close to cumming. She didn't want to (it would be an admission that she enjoyed this treatment) but she wanted to (oh god, yes, she wanted to).

And right at that moment, the cock left her. It took a moment before a disappointed moan escaped her lips. The girl's hands left her lower buttocks. She heard slurping sounds behind her and realized that the girl was sucking the cock again. The feeling of jealousy returned - this time because the girl had the cock Nadine wanted so much. With that, the pre-orgasmic feeling slowly ebbed.

"Enough. Now milk the whore while I finish."

To be continued.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote