Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 10:14 PM   #38
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 38

Chapter thirty eight

Holly's POV

Time moves very slowly when you are waiting with nothing to do. I could feel the porridge congealing, cooling and hardening around me and had to shift my weight to get it moving and stop it turning into cement and getting me completely stuck.

A part of me was relieved that I was no longer on show. It meant that I could wallow in my own guilt and disgust without faking enthusiasm and politeness. It meant that I wasn't contaminating everyone else with my dirtiness.

I could feel tear slowly rolling down my cheeks. No sound, just tears. I was a slut and I deserved to feel like this. There was a sudden loud ringing around me and I quickly brushed away the tears on my cheeks. I tilted my head up to see the guest staring down at me.

"Out you come," he said. I pushed up with my legs, coming to a shaky standing position where my body had gone numb and stiff. I stepped out of the pot until I was stood on the table, legs shoulder width apart, hands clasped behind my back. I knew better than to move unless instructed. I stared straight ahead, above Lucy's head. I didn't want to see the porridge coating my skin like a second skin, I could already feel it and that was enough, the rough texture irritating my skin. "Who's her Master?" the man asked Luke's family. I could imagine their reactions.

"Luke unfortunately," one of the brothers said, bitterness heard in his voice.

"That would explain her uselessness then. I really am sorry about the way he turned out. You know, maybe it would be good for him to see his slut like she is as a way of teaching him to train her better," the man continued. There was a murmur of agreement. "You, go and fetch Luke," he demanded. I could hear footsteps behind me as either George or Liam went to fetch him. "As for you, don't you dare move a muscle except to put your hands by your sides. Move, and it will be worse."

I unclasped my hands and let my arms fall to my sides. I made sure my palms were facing forward and then froze. Scared to even blink. There was a low chattering ongoing whilst I just waited.

I felt embarrassed, just stood on the top of the table in this position. If any of the guests looked up they could basically see right up between my legs and see my exposed holes.

There was a loud creak as a door opened and a hush descended on the room. I could hear the clicking on Luke's shoes as he walked towards the top end of the table. He positioned himself in front of me so I could see him out the corner of my eye. I could see he was trying to look impassive but I could also see the concern in his eyes.

Luke's POV

George came bursting into my room. "It's Holly," he said. No more was needed before I was on my feet and following him down the corridors while he explained the disaster that had befallen over breakfast. "She took all the blame, didn't let me take any of it despite it being a joint effort," George said sadly.

"George, it's Holly. She'll do what she thinks is best. And actually, she's stupid for taking the whole blame but she's right. Better one of you humiliated than both. You are so close to leaving. Putting a toe out of line and time will get added. You know that. You've been in this position before," I explained to reassure him. He was nervous and upset that he hadn't looked after her. I felt no anger at him or Holly. I knew she had done what she felt was best and I was proud of her for it.

Despite George's explanation of what had happened nothing had prepared me for the sight I saw when I walked in. Holly coated in porridge from her neck to her feet, some of her hair limp with bits of porridge at the end. She was stood on top of the table still, legs shoulders apart, hands by her side, staring resolutely ahead. I felt rage burble inside that they had left her in such a vulnerable position where everyone could inspect her vagina.

I walked calmly, trying to stem my anger, but seeing Matt and Mark didn't help, especially when I was still livid about Mark and the scalding water incident with Liam. I glanced at Liam to see he had very tense shoulders and was anxious being in mark's presence. I tried to reassure him with a look and I saw him acknowledge it. I positioned myself such that I knew Holly could see me out the corner of her eye.

"Well what a lovely treat. It's so good to see you again Luke," Mr Proud said. "This time I'm pleased its because I'm not trying to catch you and bring you back. However I am less pleased that it is because of the insolence of your slave."

"The pleasure is all mine," I said lying through my teeth. "Trust me, Holly has let herself down," I said continuing to lie.

"I'm not convinced you believe that. Your slave has admitted to serving us thickened porridge, not edible for the high and mighty like myself. As you can see, she has been punished for this by getting in the pot for the entirety of breakfast. She is not going to be allowed to remove the porridge until I say so. And to get my permission she will have to wait until all the porridge has hardened. If she come to me with a single bit not hardened she'll regret it," Mr Proud explained to me. I glanced at Holly but she remained impassive as if she couldn't hear anything that was being said.

"James," I said calmly. "that is your prerogative to do so based on your opinion. I happen to know that actually if Holly had been cooking for the rest of the school then her porridge would be perfect. She is used to being served it, therefore she assumed that it was the expected standard," I explained.

There was a slam as he pushed the pot over and the thick, cement like mixture slowly oozed onto the table. "You call this perfect? Acceptable? We are the high and mighty, we deserve better than you," he shouted, his anger echoing around the hall. "No wonder she's so useless if you don't demand high standards from her." I remained quiet, taking a leaf from Holly's book. "You know if you think this is so acceptable to serve, let's see how your slave finds it." He tipped the pot back up, leaving a large puddle of porridge pooling around Holly's feet and the table. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down so she went crashing to the table on her knees, her knees sinking into the porridge. In fairness to Holly she did really well at not changing her expression or reacting. He rose from his chair so he was eye to eye with her. "Eat every last drop of the porridge, no hands," he demanded. My stomach clenched. I knew that Holly had a very small appetite and that the amount of porridge on the table would be more than she would normally eat. I was worried she'd end up throwing up. And that wouldn't be pretty.

Holly's POV

There was crash as the pot was knocked over in anger, the porridge seeping out and coating my feet, sticking them to the table and pooling everywhere. "You call this perfect? Acceptable? We are the high and mighty, we deserve better than you," he shouted, his anger echoing around the hall. "No wonder she's so useless if you don't demand high standards from her." I remained unmoving, scared of how the situation had escalated. "You know if you think this is so acceptable to serve, let's see how your slave finds it." I heard movement and then his hand grabbed my wrist, pulling sharply downwards. I sunk to my knees and was eye-to-eye with him. "Eat every last drop of the porridge, no hands," he demanded.

I bowed my head in submission, placing my hands on the floor to support me such that I was on all fours. I ducked my head, carefully only move my upper body. The porridge was so thick, I had to use my teeth to take a bite. I chewed, the cold congealed porridge tasting awful and sticking to my mouth and throat. Over and over I repeated this, very aware that everyone was watching me. I shuffled backwards so the bit of porridge that was underneath me was exposed and continued to eat that. My stomach was churning. It was so full that I wanted to stop eating but I knew I couldn't. I thought through and licked the last bit up, leaving a clean wooden table - except where the palms of my hands were and my knees. I stayed in this position waiting for the next instruction.

"In future Luke, I want you attending every meal that we do. That way you can learn the hard way how to train and punish your slave," the person I now knew to be called James Proud told him. "Now leave," he said. I heard Luke's footsteps leave. There was a scrapping of chairs as everyone else stood up and got ready to leave. "Remember Holly, come and find me," Mr Proud added.

I waited until all the footsteps had left and the hall was silent before daring to look up. Liam, George and Lucy rushed over to me. "Are you alright?" Lucy asked. I nodded weakly.

"I feel slightly sick though, let's clear up and get out of here," I said. They nodded in agreement and we carefully stacked the empty platter and plates and bowls up and carried them back. George shoved a load into the porridge pot and carried that.

"I'm sorry," he said. I shook my head.

"It's ok. It's not like its the worst thing in the world that has happened to me," I said. 'No, that's the rape'.

A/N: If you are reading this I would love feedback and ways to improve the story or if you have any suggestions you'd like to see happen. Either PM me or comment on here.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]