Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 05:49 AM   #89
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
I am both aroused and bothered by this story. I understand blackmailing and forced fantasy, but really. would friends do this to each other? Yes, i understand it is just a story, but the thought of it bothers me. If there had been a desire on both parties parts to engage in such behavior that's one thing. anyway. i do enjoy the story and the writing and the fantasy theme. thank you for continuing to this point. Feel bad for James. He could have had a virgin. but his desire to control fucked it up for him.
Rosy isn't a virgin! I've tried to mention her past boyfriends a few times. I'd also stress that Rosy and Anja aren't friends, they just know each other in passing, bumping into each other in the kitchen. Only James and Rosy are friends. Everyone else just live in the same building.

Transformation is the main theme of the story. The three main characters each go through their own transformations into different people and every sentence and full stop I write is to further along these transformations. My long hiatus that I took up until ~2 months ago was me running into a writer's block on how to continue the transformation.

I have about 2 more chapters written already and I could send them to you and see what you think? I always welcome criticism and I did wonder how the reaction would be for this chapter. It is quite a change of pace.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote