View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 08:22 AM   #7
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Dixie:
I listened to the mayor explain how to make money. Then he had the audacity to comment on my clothes. "Who does he think he is? Try traveling for weeks with one set of clothes and see how ragged they get," I think to myself. I sneak a peak at the job list and see the three that should require the least amount of work. I decide to head to the theater to help out first. I was always told that I was charismatic plus the extra coin might come in handy. I also decided that next I would go to the brothel and offer my "services," followed by an easy task as a potion tester. "Nothing can wrong taking the easy way in life" as I have a slight chuckle to myself.
As I turn to head towards the theater, I tell the others that next time I might not decide to act so valiantly. Pulling up the cowl on my cloak, I head towards the theater. Approaching it, I realize how slow business is to and think that I made the perfect choice. The women are lazing in the entrance nearly begging to be used. The head mistress approaches me and asks what type of girl I want as she speedily begins listing off praises for each. "I'm not here to be a customer, I'm here to bring in the customers," I quip. The head mistress eyes me up and down the asks me to follow her into a room.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote