Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 03:11 PM   #26
Sexualobster

Rosy

With my back turned to him, I slowly bent over, my legs slightly apart, giving him a full view of my pussy from behind. As if he hadn't seen enough of it from my show earlier. I slowly put on my underwear. I turned around giving him a full view of my breasts one more time before putting on my shirt. I tried to do it in a way that wasn't too obvious that I was trying to attract him but I may have come off a little too suggestively.

I left it at just a large T-shirt and underwear. The shirt was large enough to cover my panties anyway. The clock on the wall read 12:14AM.

"I can't get back into my room." I told James.
"The key is busted."
"That's.. That's why I came here. Could I sleep here, just for tonight?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah of course." James finally added.
"You can take my bed."

I looked over to his bed and it was a typical student bed for one.
"I'm just gonna brush my teeth." James said while walking over to his laptop and shutting it close. He walked back towards the bathroom and closed the door.

James

The hell do I do now.

I stood in the mirror for awhile. It felt like a long time. I didn't know what to do but I figured that I needed to start with brushing my teeth. I poured a bit of toothpaste on my brush and began brushing.

I made sure to brush on the inside of my teeth with a steady pace. 10 brushes per quadrant on my teeth. Am I really going to just sleep on the floor? What will I do with the video? What was with that little show Rosy was giving me while putting on her clothes? I was planning on cutting it into two. One video of just Rosy and one video of Anja. I had no idea what to do with the two videos but it gave me power in the situation and that was what I needed for now.

I spat out the remainder of the toothpaste into the sink and rinsed it away. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. Rosy was lying on the covers of the bed. My laptop had slightly shifted position. I had a feeling she would try but it was password protected. She probably didn't get far.

"Hey I don't want you to sleep on the floor." Rosy said to me.

"Well we both can't fit on that bed." I replied.

"We could if we cuddled."

That got me off guard. This was the first time Rosy had ever said anything that was the first step. Don't get me wrong, I was still insanely attracted to Rosy, but I never thought I would ever get close to her. The events of the past few hours didn't occur to me at all.

"Yeah!" I said a bit too enthusiastically. I felt a bit awkward and walked over to the bed. Rosy was giving me a little smile, like she could feel the awkward situation I felt I was in. She slowly turned her back to me while still arching her head around, eventually turning it away too. She was now lying on the bed away from me.

I slowly got onto the bed and put my hand on her shoulder. She quickly reached down to my leg and brought it over hers, so that I was sort of hugging her on the bed. I slowly lowered my hand from her shoulder down across her stomach. We laid there for a few minutes but it wasn't relaxing. I was anxious as all hell. I had Anja sucking my dick a few minutes ago and I didn't feel as uncomfortable as I did now.

Anja

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Oh fuck me James! Oh yes fuck me!" I was shouting in a whisper. My dildo pushing in and out of my pussy at such a rapid speed. It had no problem going in with how lubricated it was from my juices. My legs hurt from how spread apart I was making them but I was so close. So close to climaxing it didn't matter.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK YES" I felt the heat rise, this was the same spot a girl had the most amazing orgasm only an hour ago. and exploded all over my bed.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote