Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 07:21 AM   #25
Sexualobster

Alright. Sorry for the long wait. Here's the next part.

Anja

I worked my tongue around James' tip while I tried to envelop his entire shaft into my mouth. I wasn't much of a deep throater but I tried to go as far as possible before I gagged. I didn't really believe that James would delete the video just for one blowjob, no matter how good, but I wanted to get on his good side.

Currently, James and Rosy would be allies with me being the villain. If I could get James to be on my side, whether he felt obliged to because of this blowjob or not, then Rosy would have less power and I may come out better. Of course, this was before she walked in through the door. The game has changed but I think I can salvage it.

"A-Anja, could you stop for a second..." James said hesitantly. I continued my pace. I wanted to make him feel like I am in control regardless of the fact that his cock was in my mouth.

"Stop."

The authority in his voice threw me off for a second. I paused, his shaft midway down the my throat. I slowly pulled off but didn't look at him. I was just kneeling in front of him.

Rosy

Wow. She just froze.

Anja was kneeling, head bowed down, James' penis a few inches from her forehead. She looked like a servant from the middle ages. James was looking down at her for a few seconds and then looked up at me.

"I wasn't going to delete the video Rosy. Really. I wouldn't betray you like that." James finally said to me.

"Then why do you have Anja bowing down to you?" I asked with a hint of anger.

"Because I can."

The room was silent. Out of a million different forms of sentences he could have made, that was the last one I expected.

"Anja, leave." James added. Anja looked up at him for a second but was just met with a cold glare. She stood up relatively quickly and brushed past me, no eye contact. The door slammed shut behind me in moments.

For a split second, it was just me standing here naked, before James who was still sitting on his chair, his penis standing erect like a king. He quickly stood up and put his pants back on.

"I'm really sorry about that. I didn't really think about it." he was saying going towards his closet. He grabbed a bunch of clothes and walked towards me, his hands outstretched. I slowly took the clothes from his hands and looked back at him waiting. Not really sure for what.

"Go on. You can put them on. They might be a bit big but I suppose it will have to do."

I broke out of my spell and looked for something to look at, something that was not James. I walked towards his bed and put my pile of burnt clothes down and begun dressing with his clothes. I could feel his eyes watching me from behind and in that moment decided that I needed to prove my worth over Anja. James was in control of this situation and Anja had just made the first move. I can't let Anja get on his good side.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote