Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 11:58 PM   #51
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 51

Chapter fifty one

Holly's POV

There was one good thing about the onesie. It was warm. In the hall where breakfast was taking place it was freezing. The other three had goosebumps and were shivering. Inside the onesie I was nice and toasty. Breakfast finished and we began to clear up.

"He has it out for you Holly," Liam said as we were collecting the dishes. "If what had gone on last night happened to anyone else we wouldn't be in the situation you are," he added.

"How do you know?" I said rolling my eyes. "He's sadistic. He likes inflicting pain and humiliation on others."

Lucy smiled weakly. "Because I was you last time they were here. And like you I had to pee myself in front of everyone. But I was never put into a diaper or onesie," she said quietly.

"When Luke said it might not be so bad this time," George added, "He was on about the way we were all treated. Despite being wait staff, last time... I was... well..." he trailed off. "They treated us the same way they treated Amanda and that lot."

I swallowed hard. "So its better then. Because this time you aren't being treated like that. It is just your job," I said. They nodded but looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Just... be careful. Try not to annoy him today. He clearly has a vendetta against you or Luke and you're the one that will get hurt," Liam said.

"I already am," I whispered as we started taking the stuff downstairs. We got into the kitchen and the others were stood there waiting for us. They stifled their laughter when they saw me.

"Go on. I know you want to laugh," I said laughing with them rather than at me. They all broke into giggles.

"It's just you look cute," Ryan said smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow as I placed the washing up by the sink. I stood with the rest of the group as we awaited instructions. Mark did not look impressed with us.

"Alright, that's enough. It's a punishment not fun," he said angrily. That sobered us all up quite quickly. "Tonight is the Roman Banquet. As a result there is no lunchtime meal. Today you will be preparing and setting up for tonight. You will be given outfits and expected to wear them throughout the night, like last night. Holly, Liam upstairs there are a series of chaise lounges. Find them, take them to the banquet hall and set up the roman themed room. There are also pillars and other roman style pieces that should be placed around the room. Olivia, Megan you are on room cleaning duty. Ryan and Alex you are to start the food prep," he said. There was silence. "Well get to it," he said. We grabbed our partners and scattered. Liam and I heading back upstairs. We made it back to the banquet hall. We looked at it in dismay.

"This is going to take forever to set up," Liam said. I nodded. We started by stacking the chairs in the cupboard just off the side of the room and then carefully broke the table down into smaller chunks that we could carry and move into the cupboard as well. We were exhausted by the time we had only moved the furniture.

"So where is the roman style seating?" I asked. He winced slightly.

"Attic," he explained. I grimaced as we hauled ourselves off the floor and towards the winding staircase up to the attic. I pushed the door open and dust flew out almost choking me. I blinked the dust away and entered a creepy, eerie dusty attic. There was so much junk scattered in here it would take us forever to find it. "In theory it should be quite near the front from the last time we had guests and they had a banquet," Liam said. "But I don't know if that works in practicality. I moved careful through the jumble to the right hand side of the room.

"Maybe not quite right, its all on the right hand side," I said pointing ahead of me to six white pillars. He joined me by my side and smiled.

"Good work," he said. We tipped the pillar onto its side and carefully lifted it. Being the gentleman that he was he agreed to go backwards. It was a difficult thing to manoeuvre down the winding stairs but we managed with a bit of pulling and pushing and grazed elbows. "One down..."

"Another million to go," I joked. He smiled weakly and we headed back upstairs.

************* 2 Hours Later ****************

We slumped at the door to the attic. All the furniture and roman style pieces were down and gathered in the middle of the floor. And we were shattered. I could see beads of sweat that had gathered on Liam's forehead. I had no doubt that I was also covered in sweat. I leant my head against his shoulder as we stared at what we now had to set up. I sighed deeply. Liam leaned down and rested his head on mine before kissing my forehead and shouldering my head off him. "Come on, the quicker we finish, the quicker we can go get some food."

"I'm not sure I want lunch," I said gesturing to the onesie. He chuckled.

"Maybe true. But I'm starving so let's get on," he said. I nodded and got up, going over to help place the stuff in a suitable place.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]