Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 01:45 PM   #119
Sexualobster

Thanks for the praise people! Glad to be back

----------------------------------------

Rosy

I leaned against the wall, right under the male bathroom sign, fiddling with my phone to appear normal. I was feeling extra frisky today, my self-esteem through the roof, and decided to wear a fluffy fur coat along with tight black jeans. I looked quite top heavy, imitating a pimp minus the cane and gold. However, I caught a few glances on my way to university and I took that as a good sign.

A door opened somewhere down the corridor and James stepped into the hallway, followed by a submissive looking Anja wearing her jacket and a short skirt. Is she not cold? I could see Anja's shock collar peeking out over her jacket but it looked like a regular choker and probably didn't draw much attention.

I smiled and took a step forward into James smiling arms. I kissed him on the lips and rested my palms on his chest. James leaned over to my ear:

"I want to fuck you in a bathroom stall." I giggled, trying to not let me nervousness show.

"Haha, of course master. But, what if somebody walks in?" Deep inside, I wanted to end this servitude but I couldn't let James know that, lest I join Anja on a chain.

"That is what Anja is for." James smiled, turning to the side to give me view of her, obediently standing behind him.

"Is anybody in there right now?" James asked me. I shook my head no.

"Good. Let's go inside." James finally commanded as he walked into the bathroom, his two servants following behind. The bathroom was small, with two stalls and two urinals on one wall, and a row of sinks on the other.

"Anja." James spoke in a clear tone, Anja's exploring eyes snapping back to him. "Take off everything and place it on a sink. I want you to offer blowjobs to anybody that walks in here. Do whatever you must to distract them from the fact that I am cumming inside Rosy."

Anja stood there wide mouthed. I was also taken aback. This seemed like a huge leap from what we were doing before. Up until now, it was all in the privacy of our own homes but this... this was different.

Anja collapsed suddenly, her hand reaching up to the collar.

"Did you not understand me?" James barked at her.

"N-No Mas- AHH!" another shock.

"What?!" James yelled again.

"Yes, please yes. I understand master. Please." Anja begged from the ground, one hand on her collar, the other outstretched to James, begging him to stop.

"Good. Get undressed." James added finally. Anja, dropped her outstretched hand to her jacket and unzipped it to reveal nothing underneath. She took the jacket off and walked over to the furthest back sink, placing it gently on the side. She then slid off her skirt with a look of sadness on her face. A look of defeat.

"Good girl. If anybody walks in, just say 'Would you like a free blowjob today sir?'" James said with a smile, turning his gaze to me. "Come Rosy. Into this stall." He commanded with a slightly dark undertone. James was becoming more apathetic as time was rolling on and it scared me slightly.

Good luck. I mouthed to Anja as I walked past her. Genuine pity. Anja just dropped her gaze and stood there.

Anja

Why, oh why did I pick the most cruel guy to blackmail? I should've known. This is all my fault.

"Take off your clothes Rosy." I heard James say over the now shut bathroom stall. I heard the sounds of zippers opening and cloth folding as, I assumed, Rosy undressed. Not long after the sound of clothes ended, did the sound of kissing begin. I stood there, naked, outside a bathroom stall like a butler, waiting for two people to finish fucking. I felt all my past decisions weigh heavily upon me as I waited to offer my mouth to anybody who walked into the door.

I was nervous that a lecturer I recognise would walk in through the door. I was nervous that anyone would walk through that door. The kissing sounds became more passionate and the sound of them changing position echoed around the small bathroom.

*Click*

I froze as the door swung open and two guys walked into the bathroom, their voices getting louder as the door opened wider. The front guy was initially looking back at his friend behind him and didn't notice me until his friend froze and stared at me. They both stood there staring, mouths open like troglodites.

Here it comes.

"Would you like a free blowjob today sir?" I asked, eyes closed during the sentence. They both stood there silently, when I noticed the strange silence of the entire bathroom. The kissing sounds had ceased and only the sounds of lectures in the distance filled the air.

"Uh... by you I would hope?" The front guy said.

"Yes sir." I answered dejectedly.

"S-sure!" The guy answered, approaching me before stopping a foot away. "What about my friend here?"

A cold shot fired up my spine. "D-Do you want, me to suck you... both... off?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, do your best honey." The second guy answered, walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"I'll start." The first guy said with glee, unzipping his pants and pulling out his semi-erect cock. He approached me and placed his hand on the back of my head. Hesitantly, I allowed his hand to guide me down to my knees, perfectly reaching cock level. I looked up at him and then back down, not entirely sure why.

I decided there was no beating around the bush and I lifted his soft shaft with my hand and guided it into my mouth. The thing with sucking still-soft cock was that you couldn't bob your head like you would with a stiff one. You had to get it erect and that meant long sucks, from the base of the penis, to the tip, before folding it up like a sausage back into your mouth. You couldn't be too liberal with tongue yet either. Touches and licks excite the cock more than a sensory overload of licking.

Within moments, the guy's cock was basically at full staff. From my peripheral vision, I saw the second guy approach with his flaccid member. Not entirely sure how to suck them both off, I left my hand to stroke the first guy while I began working on stiffening the second.

The sounds of kissing returned in the bathroom stall, but more silently this time. Like they were shy about fucking while people were in the room. I think at this point, they wouldn't mind.

As I hardened the second guy, the first guy reached down into his trousers and pulled out his phone. I watched him from down here, keeping my pace up while staring at his hand fondle with the keypad. He finished typing and brought his hand up to his ear.

"Hey dude. Yeah. Yeah, no listen. I'm currently in the third floor bathroom of the C building getting a free blowjob from some hottie. No for real dude. Yeah. I know, it sounds like a scam. Mike is with me right now and she's sucking us both off. It's fucking awesome dude. Just come up and see for yourself. No bullshit man. Yeah. Yeah, ok. See ya in a bit."

Cold sweat broke out all over my back. I pulled the second guy's now rock hard cock out of my mouth to say something. But I had nothing to say. I casually switched back to the first guy as if that was my intention from the start.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote