Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 08:56 PM   #107
Sexualobster

Anja

I do not want to deal with the consequences of that video...

When I get horny I get horny. There was nothing I could really do. The orgasm was incredible and the camera no doubt helped play a part. But now all I could feel were my tits screaming and a long piece of plastic buried deep in my pussy.

And Rosy looking at me from behind her phone with a smile. So quick the tides turned.

"Lean your head back. 90 degrees." Rosy commanded. Without resistance, I strained my head back, feeling my tits artificially perk up as the short chains stretched my nipples past any point they should be able to go. The closer to 90 degrees I got, the louder my moan of pain became.

My neck was straining at the uncomfortable angle and my tits were already on fire. From my peripheral view I saw Rosy casually approach and mount my head like a saddle. Her pussy touched my lips as her crotch pushed up against the base of my nostrils. I immediately found it difficult to breathe as both air passages were blocked by flesh.

Dutifully though, I began to eat Rosy out, slowly at first to get her a bit wet (despite the fact that she was already moist). I made sure to tickle her clit before making strides from top to bottom with my tongue.

I heard the shower turn on and I watched helplessly as the warm water spread across Rosy's chest and down to her crotch where the water began pooling where my nose was, submerging it. The only source of oxygen I now had was what I could take in between Rosy's lips.

As I tongue fucked her pussy, Rosy dug her crotch further down into my already strained neck, giving me even less air. I was in a constant state of choking but I persisted in my tongue action, hoping to get her to cum sooner rather than later.

Rosy was moaning already with whispers of "yes" and "oh" intermingled.

Please hurry Rosy...

James

I watched from the livestream of the camera, the events that were unfolding just one wall away. I could hear the shower from my desk but that was about it.

Rosy had gone full control mode and it was hotter than I could ever imagine. Anja's tits were suspended and it definitely looked painful. I wasn't sure how she was managing to handle the pain. I suppose she had no choice.

Like instinct, my hand reached down to pull my cock out of my pants. I began slowly stroking it thinking about all the things I would do to them.

Wait a minute.

I own both of them. I can do whatever I want.

Upon the revelation, I stood up, undressed and walked over to the bathroom door, through which Rosy's moans began getting louder.

I opened the door and felt the hot steam escape before I entered and closed it behind me. Rosy arched her back mid moan and looked at me, her eyes droopy from pleasure.

"M-Master..." Rosy said, the pleasure clearly controlling her more than she controlled it. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her wet and warm stomach, her soft skin covered in a film of water. I walked around to her front, squeezing between the wall and Rosy, facing her.

Rosy watched me with growing passion, clearly too out of it to think. I closed the gap between us, my hard cock squished between our stomachs. I rested my balls on Anja's forehead and hugged Rosy.

"Master... would you... like me to suck... your cock?" Rosy asked with deep gasps in between. Her willingness to still serve despite her actions gave me a throb in my heart and tip. I closed the final gap between our heads and locked my lips onto hers.

The water hitting the top of our heads meant our lips were moistened and our tongues constantly washed by the warm liquid. It was an extraordinary feeling having everything constantly washed and I wanted to keep it going as long as possible.

I broke away from the kiss and bent down to Rosy's tits.

"This is your moment." I told her before wrapping my mouth around her right nipple. I flicked at her nipple multiple times with my tongue as I squeezed her ass with my hands. I could feel my balls still resting on Anja's forehead and I deliberately repositioned them to fall on her eyes. Just a small touch for fun.

I wanted Rosy to have the best orgasm possible and I worked at making sure her nipples were stimulated while Anja did the hard work.

Rosy arched her back in a giant moan, stretching her tits which I diligently coated in my saliva, only to be washed away immediately. As Rosy reached climax, I felt her frame drop even lower, forcing poor Anja to arch her neck back further. Rosy grasped onto my lower back for support as she violently began cumming, her stomach quivering in the pleasure.

Wave after wave shot up and down her spine which reacted by contracting and expanding her back. I could feel Anja begin violently coughing as she couldn't physically breathe anymore, but Rosy did not seem to notice. I looked down and saw Anja's desperate eyes peeking through the small gap between our bodies.

While Rosy experienced what was probably the best orgasm of her life, I placed my hands under her shoulders and lifted her up a little to give Anja some room to breathe. I heard the loud gasp for breath and coughing from below.

Rosy collapsed onto me, resting her head on my shoulder, her hands on my back. I hugged her back and held her there, the only sound now being the hot water dripping down the cluster of naked bodies.

Rosy

I love you...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote