Thread: Non-Fiction: [Non-Fiction] My dare diary
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 10:34 PM   #3
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

After I went to bed, it was not easy to fall asleep, my heart was beating a bit too much, my penis was sending signals that I have to touch it *now, immediately!*. Eight days without orgasm, with constant teasing every day here at gd, edgings and now this complex dare... I dreamt a lot of weird stuff, woke up at 4 a.m., looked into my tumblr blog, consisting of mainly reblogs of pee&poo&feet-related and other sexy stuff, and fell asleep again.
I have to go commando from today on, and I am not sure, if wearing my jeans directly on my skin could make me more excited than I want to show at work. I am allowed to take a pair of briefs with me in case, but this would cost me 20 points (new rule).
So here is day 2:

07/14, Day 2 (Points: 25, Total: 43)
  • 2:30 a.m.: Went to the bathroom for peeing, undressed completely: 1 point. Easy.
  • 7:00 a.m.: Wrote "I live to serve" under my left foot, again a blue ballpen.
  • 7:05 a.m.: No underwear for today. Very strange feeling, driving my car and go to work without underwear, but nice and teasing. Constantly dripping. No dangerous situation until now.
  • 8:15 a.m.: Put in my buttplug for 8 hours: 8 points. The combination of no underwear with a buttplug is completely new for me. Have to clench around it to keep it safely inside. If it fell out, no underwear will hold it, an embarassing thought. Now it is impossible *not* to think about my asshole and the complete dare I am doing here. After pulling out the plug, my asshole closed not as tight as usual. As I was alone then, I tried if my new bigger plug would fit now, but still too large, have to work on that.
  • 12:00 p.m.: Went to the washroom at work, stripped completely before peeing: 3 points. Easy, our washrooms are complete rooms with real walls, nobody would see or hear me. Felt good and again "forbidden".
  • 12:45 p.m.: Edged once with nipple clamps on in washroom at work: 3 points. So good, and so dangerous, very hard not to cum, especially with the buttplug in me. Heart is beating. Funny, when I put the clamps back into my bag, collegues could see it, but nobody noticed. Have to play with the nipples clamps again, my nipples seem to have a direct contact to my penis.
  • 4:00 p.m.: Went to the bathroom at home, undressed: 1 point. Easy.

On my way home I bought 7m of white nylon rope, 8mm diameter. Tried out, if I could make myself a harness, which can be found here. The result was good, except the fact, that the rope was too short, 8 or 9 meters would have been better. Now I bound it at my back. It feels very good to have a rope tightly on my body, between my buttocks, feeling it every moment when I make a move. The rope can be seen on my neck, so I could not wear it in the presence of other people. I try it out now as long as it isn't dangerous, but I am afraid that 5 consecutive hours will not be possible for me, so I won't be able to get these 10 points.
  • 4:30 p.m.: Put on my leather C&B harness instead for one hour: 5 points. Feels very good, it's always nice to wrap this thing tightly around my balls, they look full and shiny then (they are shaved now). Erection begins, as the blood will be held back in the penis. In the next hour I will be permanently horny.
  • 5:00 p.m.: Spanked myself 20 times on my right ass cheek with a wooden bathing brush: 2 points. Felt much better than I expected! It was a bit painful of course, but every hit caused a strange sweet feeling in my lower regions and now my ass feels good and hot. I will definitely repeat that the next days.
  • 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.: Two times undressing and going to the bathroom: 1+1 points

My balls start to hurt, either of hanging freely in my trousers since I am not allowed to wear underwear, or from being aroused the whole day without the chance of cumming, or both.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-14-2017 at 03:00 PM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote