View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 01:01 PM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Eleven

Eleven

Cuntosaurus’ POV

The next three weeks were a whirlwind of activity. Every day there was something new. Confinement. Bondage. Spanking. Nipple clamps. Milking. Exercise. Anal. Pussy stretching. Piss play. The list was endless. Every night I’d fall asleep and when I was being rudely awoken, I’d feel like I’d barely had an hour’s sleep. And every day there was cock-sucking. Every day. Same time. Like clockwork. My mouth and throat never felt so sore and barely recovered before the next opportunity to practise.

Three weeks had passed since Edward’s visit. Luke had basically been trapped in the attic, only allowed out to stretch his legs. All the focus had been on me. Which was probably why there was such a fuss this morning.
Edward was due back.

__________________________________________________ _______

I was bound to the chair. I was wearing a black thick leather jumpsuit that clinged to my body. There were poppers at the breast and cunt, perfect for any torture. I was also wearing a latex hood that completely obscured my vision. My hands were cuffed to the arms of the chair and my feet were tied about 1m apart to anchor point on the floor. I had no perception of time or reality. The sounds I was hearing could be miles away or next to me and I wouldn’t know.

And then suddenly I did know. I heard the heavy drag of the basement door on the floor, then two voices floated on the air down to me. Jake’s and another I could just make out. The door clanged shut with a metallic THUD and then the sound of two, maybe three sets of footsteps coming down the stairs. I felt hands on my shoulders, pushing me down into the chair further as if it would make a difference to any escape attempt.

Luke had told me I needed to let this happen. Luke had told me to score myself a place at the school and get out of here. Luke had told me to obey everything. “So this is Holly,” I heard Jake say from behind me. “She’s been very eager to learn these last few weeks as I’m sure you will get to see,” he added. I stayed still and quiet. This was not my place to say a word.
“Edward showed me a picture of her,” an old voice croaked out. “She seems very pretty. Just what we like at the academy. But her place isn’t just based on her beauty. It’s on her submission and servitude.” There was pause in the air. “Begin.”

__________________________________________________ _______

My breasts felt so swollen. My cunt was dripping. I was sweating. And I was struggling for breath. They’d pumped the mask up four times so it was inflating over my head, making the feeling of confinement worse. Another electric shock passed through my cunt. My back arched off the chair and I bit hard on my lip to stop the screaming. The shock passed and my body sagged back to the chair. The elastic bands around my breasts digging deeper into them. A wand had been placed systematically against my cunt putting me to edge before just as I was ready to cum, the wand was removed and an electric shock passed through, sending me crashing back to earth with nothing to show except an enlarged clit.

I could hear the buzz of the wand and just as it was about to make contact a voice said “stop.” It was the old man. He had come to my rescue. “She has shown she can withstand intense amounts of teasing and torture. That is a good start,” he said. I felt hands scrabbling at my feet and wrists, unbuckling me from the chair. I was pulled to my feet, and then pushed to my knees. I only just caught myself, my right wrist buckling slightly under the sudden impact with the floor. I felt a large locking collar be attached to my neck and soon felt the tug of a leash being pulled. I crawled, knee over hand, towards the pulling motion. I slowed down to climb up the stairs but the tugging continued and was insistent. It was a relief to get to the top. I was now very familiar with the layout of the house and knew I was being led to the front door. The cold air whipped up around me, causing slight shivers through the thick leather. I could feel the rough stones under the leather and was grateful for what little protection I was getting from the leather on my knees. We stopped suddenly. I didn’t realise and went head butting into whoever was holding my leash’s legs. There was the sound of equipment and things being moved. I twitched uncomfortably, certain I knew what was coming next.

The sudden rush of water into my arsehole, made me squeal in surprise even though I had known it was coming. When my bladder was full, the water stopped and a plug was inserted. I then felt hands removed the rubber bands from my breasts and then the cold metal of the milker against them. I hadn’t yet been able to produce milk yet despite Jake’s best efforts so I had to hope that wouldn’t count against me as I held in my groans of pleasure and pain.

Again, time was a mystery. Somewhere during the continued milking session I began rocking back and forth on my hand and knees due to the stomach cramps and pain in my breasts. Eventually I felt the suction be turned off. My body began to relax at the thought it was over. Then I was bodily picked up and swing over someone’s shoulder and carried back inside. It was disorientating being carried so I didn’t know where I was. Until I did and my stomach, already bloated in pain, began to churn uncomfortably.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post: