Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #11
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

She does not like pictures to be taken but I do like to change her mind, what way do you think I should approach her?

Quote:
If it's a hard limit then leave it, do not touch it, don’t try to break it or change it or convince her that she should change it. Just leave well alone and she might change on her own as the trust grows.
Firstly I want to fully enforce this point. There are many reasons why people don’t go on camera or show pictures and ultimately if they say no they mean no. This should not be pushed; they should not be given ultimatums or blackmailed to take pictures as this is against their rights. Showing themselves to someone they met online can be a huge barrier for many people and one that many will never cross. You have to respect that as a hard limit.

However if this is something your submissive classes as a “soft limit” or something they will become more comfortable with over time then give them plenty of that, time. The most important thing is not to immediately request a “full naked picture showing your face.” This would be unfair and you are not likely to get it. Find out by talking to your submissive what it is about pictures that make her feel uncomfortable, whether this be the prospect of showing naked skin on an image, or showing their face in case they are recognised or even that they are not 100% comfortable with how they look. Once you have identified what troubles the submissive about pictures you can work around it, as Star previously mentioned start small and work your way up. For example, if they do not want to show their face then you cannot force them, but maybe take CLOTHED fun photos of other aspect of body, like perhaps hands with drawings on, or even neck to display a necklace or perhaps a collar, but avoiding the face. If through this giving of small scale pictures the sub becomes comfortable enough to show their face (for example) then let them tell you, but still take it slowly, perhaps asking for a picture of just her eye, then just her lips before her whole face. Work within the limits the submissive lays down and communicate with her to come to a respectful middle ground that you both, but most importantly the submissive is comfortable with. Also remember to keep the images she shares with you to yourself, and yourself alone. This will be what she will expect when she entrusts you with them and they are not for you to circulate to anyone else.

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens