Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #8
Star Shadows
Prodigy

How do I gain absolute trust and respect from my sub?

Absolute trust is something that is gained over a LONG time with a submissive it is not something that will develop over a day or a week. I've seen very few that have absolute trust in an online relationship, maybe due to the nature of it being just that... an online relationship as motives are hard to judge in any relationship online or off (be it romantic, D/s or friends etc): in the grand scheme of things it seem to be that the d/s relationships that seem to have anything close to absolute trust are at least 3 year old - Having a vanilla aspect to a relationship might help, as it allows them to get to know you outside of the social norms of a submissive dominant relationships. A more personal understanding of you may sometimes be more useful to building trust than the highly dominant mask/ alter ego that many people have. One of the best ways to make trust grow is also to fully respect his/her limits, do not do anything to harm her and try and bring aspects of vanilla into the lifestyle let her know you as a friend not just a Dom, even maybe reward her with you going on cam from time to time it immensely reassuring to see who you are laying down yourself to.

Another possibility to look at is a change of outlook don't just do the tasks that you want to do; explore what she wants to do as well show that you too can see and respond to her not just the other way around- your job is to make her happy as much as it's hers to make you happy. This may also secure a relationship and make it stronger and more long lasting. However it is vital to remember overall trust is gained not bought

Advice provided by Star Shadows
Honeyness's response will follow shortly

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE