Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Default an introdcution.

Ok, i figured that I will follow on from Honeyness’ lead write a quick introduction just so that people know who I am and where I’m coming from so to speak.

Who am I?
Hi, I’m Star shadows, more commonly known around here as Becca, or Shadows (I am too lasy to have the other 4 characters on the front). I am 17 year old, and a student taking my A- Levels in the UK. I am studying RE, History, English and Psychology- along with photography in the aid of going to university to study Psychology and counselling. I want to go into the field of child counselling as an ultimate ends- again this is why it is important that while I am honest and friendly i give very little detail away unless I know you well.

My BDSM background?
Although legally I am underaged to be involved in S/m I have had quite a substantial amount of experience in the past year, I have never lied about this or hid it from anyone. Not all of it was good but it has all been very educational- and has largely shaped who I am now- Including my ambitions of going into psychological care.
As I said, not all of my experiences were good ones, my first ever ‘relationship’ that ever took on any serious direction was deeply destructive as I was naive, and .. honestly? too young to see the the metaphorical wood for the trees. I fell and was dragged into a relationship far beyond what i wanted or was ever happy being involved in. As awful as this time was it did teach me a lot. This is not to say that all people should have a relationship like this to learn the ropes- far from it- ive learnt more from what I read as a result but I have since then had a lot of productive relationships and aided many people who were in a similar situation to myself.

So why am I helping?
As Honey said, I too do not proclaim to be the fountain of knowledge in the field of S/m in fact I am probably far from it. BUT the experiences I had especially the bad ones left me realising that I didn’t want to sit idly by as similar things happened to other people. I found that helping people was as much of a remedy to the hurt i felt as the other things I was using as a real remedy. So shocked and scared by my own experiences I am driving now to help others, in any way that I can, from my threads, to PMs and now this. Especially with so many members joining daily looking for a quick fix it is more important than ever that people are armed with the information they need to stay safe.

If you ever need any help do not hesitate to PM me or ask for more advice and I hope to speak to you soon..

xx Shadows
(see too lazy)

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE