Thread: Fiction: The Roman Slave Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 04:03 AM   #24
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Eleven

Eleven

After the welcome home event, life carried on as normal, except now Livia’s father was home. It was lovely seeing how happy she was and how much he cared for her. She was always being showered in beautiful gifts by him. Even her brothers were doted on with gifts and private fighting lessons.

I hated it. Every time I was in a room with him, I could feel his eyes clawing their way over me, watching my every move. My stomach was in constant knots with the fear and worry of what he was going to do. One slip up from me, and he could announce my identity to the entirety of Rome and I would be dead within a week.

About a week after he arrived, Livia and her mother decided they were going to have a girls day out. I dressed Livia in a pale blue stolla with silver accents. I braided her hair and pinned it up high. “Eleni, it looks fantastic,” she told me as she admired herself in the mirror. She turned to face her. “It’s wonderful,” she added pulling me into a hug. At that moment, her mother walked in.

“Olivia! Stop hugging that awful Greek girl,” her mother demanded. Livia dropped her arms to her side quickly and looked at the floor. I’d never heard anyone refer to Livia by her full name. She was never in trouble. “Come along, we must be going. Slave girl, my husband wishes to speak with you in his office.” I nod my head once in understanding and wait until they have both departed the room before letting out a deep breath I’d been holding since she appeared. I turned to face Livia’s mirror and stared at myself.

I was wearing my chiton and himation that I had been wearing on the day of the auction. It had been washed several times since. Livia’s family had also been kind enough to provide me with two simple tunics to wear, but they were itchy and rough so I much preferred to show of my Grecian nature wearing my chiton and himation, much to the disgust of the other house slaves. I had a crown of braids today and I looked young. I was extremely pale and my body was trembling. I closed my eyes for a brief second, scared to face her father.

I turned and fled the room, hurrying down the corridor until I finally reached the office. I knocked and waited. I could hear voices inside the room. “This is not acceptable Cato. And I don’t know why you are finding it so funny Felix, you’re result is just as disappointing. Both of you, get out and sort out your work ethic. I am so ashamed!” The door swung open and I took two startled steps back. Cato and Felix paused in the doorway and glared at me, angry I had heard their father’s beratement of them. I kept my eyes glued to the floor, avoiding any antagonism. They stomped off down the corridors, bickering with one another. I knocked on the door again. “Come in!” I stepped into the room.

The commander’s office was wood panelled with marble pillars propping up the ceiling. He was sat behind a large wooden desk on an elaborately carved chair. In front of the desk were two simple, plain wooden chairs, clearly designed to make those who sat in them feel small. I remained standing in the doorway, unsure what the protocol was for slaves in this room. “Ah, there she is. Princess Eleni. Please come in,” he gestured to a spot next to the side of the desk. I walked over to it, my heart pounding in my ears. “Kneel,” he added. I lowered myself as gracefully as I could to my knees and kept my eyes focused on the edge of the desk in front my knees. There was a long, long pause of silence. I didn’t dare move or speak. “Look up at me when you’re in this room, I know my ridiculous wife’s rule about not looking directly at us, but I want your whole attention on me,” he said smoothly. I swallowed hard and slowly raised my eyes to look at his face. The angry red scar on his face hitting me like a slap. He smiled. “So obedient, just like a little dog.” He smiled cruelly at me, his scar twisting on his face. “Bark for me Eleni,” he asked, “bark like the obedient dog you are.” I scowl and do nothing. “Very well, I’m sure a quick trip to the Senate to see Marc Anthony will change your tune,” he said starting to rise from his chair.

“Wait,” I blurt out. He lowers himself back in. I keep watching his face as I take a deep breath. I can feel my face burning up already with embarrassment. I begin barking like a dog. After a couple of seconds, I stop. I close my eyes in shame and feel a tear roll down my cheek. A few weeks ago, I was the princess of Greece, living a happy life with my parents and now I’m enslaved and being blackmailed. This wasn’t how I anticipated my departure from Greece to end up like.

I open my eyes again and he smirks at me. “Such a good little dog,” he says bending down towards me. His hands reach out to my neck and I feel a piece of leather wrap around my neck. I panic slightly, scared he’s going to strangle me and kill me. He then lets go and I feel the leather still round my neck. I look at his hand and he is holding a rope that is tied to the front of the leather and I realise he has fashioned me a makeshift collar. “Whilst my daughter and wife are out, we are going to have a lot of fun, aren’t we my little puppy.” I nod and he raises an eyebrow. I swallow hard and bark once in agreement. He smiles. “Excellent, you’re learning fast.”

A/N: I'm sorry. I've been busy. Hopefully more updates soon, but what do you want to see happen to Eleni. Does she continue to be tortured by just the father, do the brothers take their anger out on her as well? What sort of things do you want them to do to her?

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote