View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSV View Post
Post a detailed report and did i tell you that you are not allowed to cum for atleast another one month.
One thing to remember about females is that they handle life without orgasms much differently than men. They can simply go into a shut down mode if not allowed to cum.

However, if she is frequently forced to edge but not cum, "she won't like that so much." So it's far more effective to require edging and even multiple forced orgasms, especially when in bondage. "A mass of quivering female flesh" would be an appropriate term for the goal of that exercise.

My dare is that dareslut10 is not to use her hands or any powered device to edge for the next month or until her master says she may cum, WHICHEVER IS LONGER. No running water either. She has to be naked and hump whatever she can to edge while she keeps her hands behind her head.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 05-02-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote