View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 06:53 PM   #1
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Default I need a punishment

Hey guys, so I need a punishment. Let me explain.

When I shower I use a bath brush to make sure I get my lower back, bottom and the back of my thighs nice and clean. I have long hair, and as is the case with most people, I lose some strands of hair when I shower. Some of this hair often times gets caught up in the brush bristles. When I finish showering I usually clean the hair out of the bristles so the brush is nice and clean. I also have a wooden hair brush that I use on my hair when it's damp right after I get out of the shower, that I also always clean after I'm done with it.

Well, when I took my shower today, I noticed (when I went to use my bath brush) that I had not cleaned the hair out of it last time I showered. I thought this was odd, but didn't think anything of it really. I just cleaned it out and finished my shower. When I got out of the shower and went to brush my hair though, I noticed I had neglected to clean the hair brush as well.

This is unacceptable and I need a punishment to make sure this doesn't become a bad habit, and if you all think it is necessary (or a good idea), let me know and I will return here and make a new post requesting a punishment each time this happens in the future. I need to be held accountable and I'm hoping you all can help. Any punishments that I complete will be proven with a written report on what happened and how it went, and any information you may need to give me a punishment can be found in the links in my signature. As far as pictures are concerned, I will not do pictures of myself, but I am willing to take a picture of my brush(s) and put them in an album for proof if you'd like to hold me accountable. I usually shower once or twice a week as I don't do a lot to get really dirty and a "sink bath" will suffice most days.

Thank you for your help in correcting this unacceptable behavior.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote