Thread: Fiction: The cabin in the woods
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 09:44 PM   #43
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It began to dawn on Nadine that the punishment for her escape was not going to end with just a humiliating blow job. Her face was burning with embarrassment over what she had been forced to do so publicly with that foul smelling man, whose sperm was leaking down her chin. No matter how she tried to prevent it, she couldn't help but swallow saliva tainted with that noxious ejaculate. Lying on her hands and knees, helpless and publicly exposed, Nadine began to sob, her tears rolling down her cheeks.

Not that the men had any regard for her tears. The man started dragging the tip of the tree branch up and down along between her fleshy, protruding inner lips, and the others howled with laughter. The rough branch scratched the sensitive, intimate skin, and Nadine flinched involuntarily and moved forward. The man molested her with the branch again, and Nadine inched forward again. This proved to be an amusing sport for the men, watching the sobbing woman crawl on the ground as a response to the branch rubbing on her pussy, much like a donkey moving in response to a slap on it's back.

It didn't take them long to grow bored with the performance, though. The branch stopped rubbing. Then came a whooshing sound, and pain flared across her buttocks as the branch landed with a resounding smack on her flesh. Nadine yelped, provoking more laughter and excited barking from the dog. She tensed at the next whoosh, but that didn't lessen the pain. Fortunately, on the third hit, she felt the branch break, and heard the man curse. The three lines of pain burned on her ample buttocks, and tears of pain joined her tears of shame.

The sound of a zip opening and rustling of clothes behind her added to her fear and despair, but didn't really surprise her. The logical part of her brain has been telling the optimistic part ever since the blow job ended, that these men won't be satisfied with just that. One of them had raped her before. Now that she had angered them by trying to run away, and now that they had her helplessly on her hands and knees, practically naked, why would they not rape her? The only question was how much more brutal could they be, and that scared her.

"Please... please don't... I won't run away again... I promise... please don't do this," begged Nadine in between her sobs.

To be continued.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote