Thread: Fiction: The cabin in the woods
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 10:07 PM   #35
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The gun barrel pushed up against the side of her head, and Nadine let out a shriek. The gun barrel withdrew. Then the bushes parted and a hand grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Awwwah," yelled Nadine as she was pulled by her hair out of her hiding place, and dumped unceremoniously on the ground near a pair of muddy boots.

Her eyes traveled up from the muddy boots to the scruffy denims to the flannel shirt to the angry, bearded face of the man in the red baseball cap. He shouted something in an east-European language to the other men, and soon they came crashing in to the small clearing where she was lying on her back at his feet.

There were three other men. With a shock she recognized one of them as the man who had "rescued" her from the pimp accosting her at the red light district. The other two were younger, one skinny, and the other one plump and panting with exertion.

Nadine looked up at the men gathered around her, her hands trying to cover the piss soaked crotch, her eyes pleading for mercy.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote