View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 02:55 AM   #4
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 4: A Questionable Academy

Chapter 4

Oh, how wrong I was about that. Though not the fault of Mr. and Mrs. Zaytsev, this academy would certainly change my life, but not in the way I expected.

Although it is only nine in the morning, I was already feeling groggy by the time I arrived. Waking up at five will do that to a person, I suppose. Along with all the other new students arriving at the Academy, we were seated in a large auditorium and given some information. This is when I got the first indication that something was off. It's difficult to describe how spotless the buildings were. It felt more like the inside of a hospital, with stark white walls and reflective marble floor. At first I thought it was just a result of this being a rich fancy private academy, but the surprised faces and murmurs I picked up on from the girls around me said otherwise.

"The academy is arranged in a large square, with 4 long rectangular interconnected buildings each making up one side."

"Your dormitories and cafeteria are the south side of the square. The east side is where you will attend your morning classes and the west side is for your evening classes. The north side is where you are now. This is where the teachers stay, and where you are to report for punishments or detention. The medical center is also here, in case you fall sick. All the buildings are split into four floors. As first year students, everything for you will be on the first floor of each building."

The woman talking to us at the front of the auditorium continued for quite a while longer. Clothes and undergarments would be provided by the Academy once our measurements were taken and we were not allowed personal clothing. We would each be living alone in our own dormitory, but bathrooms would be shared among four girls each. The cafeteria would be open all day, and serve breakfast from 7 to 10, lunch afterwards, and dinner starting from 4. Timetables will change daily and we will find them taped to our door in the mornings. So on and on and on.

Until her tone suddenly shifted.

"Keep in mind the reason you are here. You are here because of your severe need for disciplinary action and training. And we believe you require not just academic training to correct your behaviour. Your parents have left this in charge to us to manage, so you will not be allowed to bother them about such matters. If you wish to contact your parents, you may request to send letters from the headmistress. It is time for you to learn to manage your own responsibilities."

I saw quite a few other girls sitting around me visibly wince at this, and I felt more and more like I didn't belong. "Severe need for disciplinary action"? By guilty looks on the faces of the others girls I don't doubt they were sent here for that, but not me! Soon I would find out just how much trouble I got myself into.

"Now, please provide your name on the way out of the auditorium to a teacher so you can receive your schedule for the day. Do not be late."

I really wanted to talk to the girl to the right of me, who looked as scared as I felt. But the auditorium was so quiet, I was scared to disturb it. There were definitely some agitated whispers from some groups of girls, but otherwise everyone seemed too scared by the aggressive introduction to say much of anything. I quickly scurried over to an exit, whispered "Alina Zaytsev" to a teacher, grabbed my schedule, and left.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote